1992 Episode Discussion

Dan F

Is it against the law for Pippa to kick Finlay out as she is under age?.

Well, she only lodges there and the character is at least 17 (possibly 18?). Not sure what legalities apply here... but it is a stupid threat to carry out, because the other two girls will be greatly saddened and wear them down to take her back. And surely it only adds to the dreaded 'stress' on Sophie which Michael seems otherwise eager to avoid...

Well, she only lodges there and the character is at least 17 (possibly 18?). Not sure what legalities apply here... but it is a stupid threat to carry out, because the other two girls will be greatly saddened and wear them down to take her back. And surely it only adds to the dreaded 'stress' on Sophie which Michael seems otherwise eager to avoid...

Thanks but she is still at school so I say she is sitll a minor.

I must say that I really do find Pippa to be an unlikeable character and Michael is even more unlikeable.

^Well, she came close to leaving school a lot and she was living in a caravan on her own before Michael and Pippa took her in, so while she's in a family situation now she does seem to be semi-emancipated.I certainly don't think it's against the law for it to be up to Michael and Pippa who lives in their house, Fin isn't their daughter or even their foster daughter.I might not entirely agree with it but they're within their rights.I seem to remember Tom telling Carly he'd throw her out if she disobeyed him about taking a modelling assignment when she was the same age.(She may have left school at the time, although if she had she went back.Not sure about that one.)And I don't think the fact that they're flawed people who don't always make the right decisions makes them unlikeable by any means.It makes them realistic.

^Well, she came close to leaving school a lot and she was living in a caravan on her own before Michael and Pippa took her in, so while she's in a family situation now she does seem to be semi-emancipated.I certainly don't think it's against the law for it to be up to Michael and Pippa who lives in their house, Fin isn't their daughter or even their foster daughter.I might not

entirely agree with it but they're within their rights.I seem to remember Tom telling Carly he'd throw her out if she disobeyed him about taking a modelling assignment when she was the same age.(She may have left school at the time, although if she had she went back.Not sure about that one.)And I don't think the fact that they're flawed people who don't always make the right decisions makes them unlikeable by any means.It makes them realistic.

She seemed like she regretted saying to Fin that she had to leave. But I mean Fin has nowhere to go as her mum is not the Irene she is today!.

So this week

Finley wins annoying character of the week- Stupid girl

Ryan and Lou and Nick looks like its going to Run and run

But there is only one story this week that grabs people's attention for me- Blake and Meg- Time is running out for her and we are sadly very close to the end

Only 6 days left until it happens (for Me)

So this week

Finley wins annoying character of the week- Stupid girl

Ryan and Lou and Nick looks like its going to Run and run

But there is only one story this week that grabs people's attention for me- Blake and Meg- Time is running out for her and we are sadly very close to the end

Only 6 days left until it happens (for Me)

Poor Meggie.

Why did the doctor say she has 3 days max, when she really has 6 episodes to go?

Thanks but she is still at school so I say she is sitll a minor.

I must say that I really do find Pippa to be an unlikeable character and Michael is even more unlikeable.

I'm so far behind (still on the 1991 episodes) but I can see that Pippa and Michael are slightly different in these earlier episodes, compared to how they were from say 1993-onwards. I don't think they're unlikeable at all, but they definitely seem to make a lot more mistakes and can come across as a bit immature/harsh at times.

Archived