1992 Episode Discussion

Dan F

Think people are being a bit hard on Julia. Her daughter's dying. Her emotions are untitled to be all over the place as well as being terrified. I must have missed what happened to Meg's Father?

Any one know the song played while they're at the fair? Also when they're swimming with dolphins? Be great if someone could tell me.

Iirc, 'Six Months in a Leaky Bow' by Split Enz, and 'Everlasting Love, by Natalie Cole.I agree that this week has been quite boring, Meg and Blake the only real highlight, maybe also Sam's hopelessness in the kitchen (although of course it turned out okay). At

Randy and Fin doesn't do much for me, although Randy is pretty hot.

Oh great, thanks for that. I don't mean to sound unsympathetic to Blake but it seemed like every time Julia gave them an inch, they would take a mile. Whatever Blake is going through at the moment, it must be ten times as hard for Julia.

The "Sophie/David fiasco" was Sophie's (and David's) fault, not Michael's. Michael wasn't the one who got her pregnant

I wasn't talking about who got her pregnant. I was talking about the way he handled the situation. And he's making the same mistakes again with Finlay and Randy. Doesn't he know that the more he tries to keep them apart the more determined Finlay will be to see him?

I don't know what Michael's problem with Randy is. And with panel vans? Whats wrong with panel vans?

Maybe he has good reason though considering what happens to Sally in a few years with a panel van when she loses her virginity

I can't wait for Sophie to have her baby

Think people are being a bit hard on Julia. Her daughter's dying. Her emotions are untitled to be all over the place as well as being terrified. I must have missed what happened to Meg's Father?

Any one know the song played while they're at the fair? Also when they're swimming with dolphins? Be great if someone could tell me.

Iirc, 'Six Months in a Leaky Bow' by Split Enz, and 'Everlasting Love, by Natalie Cole.I agree that this week has been quite boring, Meg and Blake the only real highlight, maybe also Sam's hopelessness in the kitchen (although of course it turned out okay). At

Oh great, thanks for that. I don't mean to sound unsympathetic to Blake but it seemed like every time Julia gave them an inch, they would take a mile. Whatever Blake is going through at the moment, it must be ten times as hard for Julia.

I think it was actually 'This Will Be Everlasting Love' by Collette (who I think appeared in an episode in 1991?) playing at the fair.

Lol, sorry Blaxland, I had the song title mixed up with another identical title, and the scenes wrong, so thanks Brad.

Dolphins - 'Forever a dream' by the Some loves.

Fair - 'This will be (everlasting love)' by Collette.

Ship - 'Six months in a leaky boat' by Split enz.

I agree. It must be so hard being a parent, and watching your child die, knowing that there's nothing that you can do about it. Julia has at times seemed too protective, but you can forgive her for that, who knows how they would react in such a situation?

Archived