1992 Episode Discussion

Dan F

Sons and Daughters is finishing next month and I wonder if we might get double episodes?.

If we had double episodes since 2009 where would we be up to?.

Probably 1996-97

They might just start S&D from the beginning again though

Just a case of doubling the episode numbers - Friday's is 950 so if we were on double episodes we'd be on Episode 1900 which aired in April 1996. Think a few of us may have struggled to keep up though :P

^Yeah thought of that too and that's what they do on channel 11 with daytime shows, as they've been through the whole season of Charmed about four times.

They have four options.

A-Put another show on
B-Double episodes of Home and Away the early years
C-Start S&D from the start
D-Show episodes of S&D from other years

Right caught up to 950 Now

Great to see the Blake and Meg story develop but Julia really is a pain but you can see her reasons why

Simon is just annoying these days

Is it me or is Adam becoming less and less likable as the years go on.

However the ring saga was funny but note how Pippa wanted to blame Sam but Bobby was more understanding!

I felt slightly disappointed with todays episodes- The Fin drama is poor as well as the Simon drama which is worse. Remind me why did they hire this guy from neighbours

Greg and Sam do make a great double act together

Blake and Meg are wonderful. I feel awful knowing how its going to end

Alisia comforting Julia on the beach was the highlight of the week but Julia is still annoying

I'm actually finding it difficult to feel the desire to watch the latest episodes. I just feel we are going round in circles with Julia, one minute she's being over protective and you just want her to shut up and leave Meg and Blake alone, then the next we feel sorry for her and realise she is just trying to do what's best, and round and round and round we go again.

I do feel immensly sorry for her character, but the plot needs to progress.

I'm actually finding it difficult to feel the desire to watch the latest episodes. I just feel we are going round in circles with Julia, one minute she's being over protective and you just want her to shut up and leave Meg and Blake alone, then the next we feel sorry for her and realise she is just trying to do what's best, and round and round and round we go again.

I do feel immensly sorry for her character, but the plot needs to progress.

sadly I agree. The writers need to agree one way or another.

Archived