The Josh storyline

BurgerPhone

I have just finished watching January 1992 and I am a bit confused, in November/December 1991 there was a storyline where Josh was hunting down Adam and Blake on a beach. This included using a gun. The last I remember was Blake rushed home and told the copper about it. I know I fell asleep during one episode after this, so I wonder if I missed it, but did anything get followed up ? It was like a big storyline and just seemed to be dropped. Did Josh get caught ?

Wow, they just dropped it ? What confuses me even more is there didn't seem to much discussion from anyone, such as Fisher who he gave a job, or Michael who pressured everyone about the fact he changed. Also, why did he bother pretending he was good now ? What was the whole point of pretending to people ? He could have just set upon Blake and Adam one night without needing to pretend to make friends with them. It makes no sense that he pretended to everyone he was a good guy now just on the off chance one day in the future he may be alone with Adam and Blake on an empty beach miles away. Like you say though, just for season finales sake I guess.

Also any idea what happened to Mat ? Last I saw him Josh removed his handbrake from the car and it hit a post,

P.S : When Sophie was looking for the necklace why didn't she borrow the old man's metal detector who she befriended a few months before ?

Also any idea what happened to Mat ? Last I saw him Josh removed him handbrake from the car and it hit a post,

Matt just disappears from show without explanation. It is mentioned by Adam a while down the line that he's no longer around, but it's not really stated exactly when or why he left.

Archived