Vinnie Returns (by chels24) - comments

Inactive User

I just wanted to take a quick opportunity to thank you for your positive reviews as this was my first attempt I was a little nervous, I should have the second chapter up later on today I just need to edit it a bit first, out of curiosity I have 2 possible ways I want this story to go I was just wondering which pairing you readers are more in favour of Leah/Zac or Leah/Vinnie? I just want to gauge reactions as I am relatively bias

Edited by chels24

chels24, please make sure that you fill in the whole Index Form and don't leave anything out.

I have edited your Index Form and added the BTTB Rating back into it. The Rating is necessary to be filled out, so please read the link and decide on a rating.

If you have any questions or need help, please PM me as my role on the forum is to help members out therefore I am here to help. :)

chels24, please make sure that you fill in the whole Index Form and don't leave anything out.

I have edited your Index Form and added the BTTB Rating back into it. The Rating is necessary to be filled out, so please read the link and decide on a rating.

If you have any questions or need help, please PM me as my role on the forum is to help members out therefore I am here to help. :)

thank you I have finally got it right now

An interesting fiction but it would be much better if one would space their fiction out a bit more. Lumping a whole fiction together makes it very hard for one to concentrate on the storyline when one constantly looks at the way it is written.

My advice would be to look at other people's fictions (the written ones not the ones that are written in script format) and see how they use space to their advantage.

Alternatively, pick up any book/novel - either online or one that you can hold in your hand (a paperback or hard cover copy) and look at how it is set out.

I hope that that will give you some inspiration when writing your next chapters.