If Bobby had lived ?.

j.laur5

Rebecca is Don's daughter and still alive in the city. The idea of Bobby comforting Ailsa is like Hayley with Irene during the Corey storyline. And if she had survived would that mean Adam might die in the accident?

Or at least be very seriously injured and probably undergo a self-pity complex and be wheelchair bound until recovering then sailing off.

I feel sorry for Don. He had 4 children and 3 of them died ):

All before the age of 24, no less...

Was his daughter ever in the show?

Yes, Rebecca guest in 1989 and 1994. Was permanent in 1996, left in 1999.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rebecca is Don's daughter and still alive in the city. The idea of Bobby comforting Ailsa is like Hayley with Irene during the Corey storyline. And if she had survived would that mean Adam might die in the accident?

Ironically of his one surviving child, 2 of the 4 actresses that played her have died.

Ironically of his one surviving child, 2 of the 4 actresses that played her have died.

Was she in the show that long that they had 2 actresses play her and both died while being on the show?

Was she in the show that long that they had 2 actresses play her and both died while being on the show?

No. As Captain Hulk already explained, she was a guest character in 1989 (actress 1), and 1994 (actress 2). She then became a permanent character from 1996-1999 (actress 3 and 4).

Actress 3 and 4 both died after being on the show.

No. As Captain Hulk already explained, she was a guest character in 1989 (actress 1), and 1994 (actress 2). She then became a permanent character from 1996-1999 (actress 3 and 4).

Actress 3 and 4 both died after being on the show.

That´s so sad ): I´m gonna have to google this to see how old they where, i don´t know how old she was suppose to be in the show

I could see her becoming the next generation of foster mum/ steadying influence for the troubled teens of the bay

Maybe her and Gregg and Sam would all be still together

She could of helped Marilyn when Byron died

I would like to think she would develop a good relationship with Morag circa 08

Her and Sally were pretty close

I wonder how she would of taken to Martha especially as they would of been related

I would love to of seen her with Ric as he was kind of the male version of her in thar coming in with a massive attitude problem being fostered and settling into the family.

I would of been interested to see what her relationship with Charlie would of been like and maybe Ruby would not have gone totally off the rails when Charlie died

Oooh would also of loved a Bobby/ Roo showdown when she came back especially with the fact they are cousins

So many interesting things to think about about as she would of had links to so many characters

Oooh would also of loved a Bobby/ Roo showdown when she came back especially with the fact they are cousins

I think once Sally and Fisher left, Alf and Bobby would have formed a close bond similar to what he had with Sally, being niece and uncle as well as being the two surviving original cast members. Upon Roo's return, I could see her being jealous of their closeness and Alf caught in the middle.

Archived