If Bobby had lived ?.

j.laur5

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How old would Bobby have been in 2015?

45 i think

That makes her a 1969 model, that´s the birthyear i was thinking about since the late 60s and erly 70s people where the teenage of the late 80s and early 90s

Also She and Seb would have formed a bond, she would have probably told him some cool stories about Alan.

Ah i had totally forgotten about Seb, i know he turned out to be Don´s grandson, was Bobby his mother? I don´t remember if Don had any other children beside Byron

45 i think

That makes her a 1969 model, that´s the birthyear i was thinking about since the late 60s and erly 70s people where the teenage of the late 80s and early 90s

Bobby was born in 1970 according to the Martha Stewart diaries.

Also She and Seb would have formed a bond, she would have probably told him some cool stories about Alan.

Ah i had totally forgotten about Seb, i know he turned out to be Don´s grandson, was Bobby his mother? I don´t remember if Don had any other children beside Byron Seb was Alan Fishers son. Donald's son from his first marriage

If Bobby had lived and still was on the show to this very day.

Beach House

I think Irene would have lived somewhere else. Irene might have lived with Donald or stayed living in the Caravan Park until Pippa left in 1998. Irene would then take over Summer Bay House and take over as the central foster mum Sally might have stayed living in Summer Bay House for longer and Irene become Sally's 2nd mum. It would mean no Nash's and no Sutherlands .

Diner

If Bobby was still working in the Diner in 1999 would Bobby have put up with Colleen working there?.

And after Ailsa's death would Bobby have agreed to Alf selling Ailsa's share to Leah?.

Then Irene would have likely stayed working at the school as I don't think the Irene of the 2000s could have worked in the diner just as an employee. I don't think they would have had three owners of dinner.

Bobby and Morag

As Morag softened over the years and grew into the Morag we love today, it's very possible that Morag and Bobby would have made up and maybe even grown to call each other mother and daughter and loved each other.

However would Morag still have turned into the Morag she is today or would she still be the villain or might she not ever have been brought back and forgotten about. Look how often she was mentioned between 1989-1993.

Bobby Vs Diana/Angie/Zoe/Amanda

I always think it would be epic to see Bobby put each of these female villains in their place and I really could see some epic battles with each of them!.

Sally and Bobby

Sally became really close with Alf in her later years as Alf was the only person she knew that was still living in the Bay from when she first come to the Bay So had Bobby still been around and then I think Sally would have been closer to Bobby and would not have needed Alf as much..

Marilyn becoming Bobby's step mother

Bobby having her best friend become her stepmother. At first she would not have liked the idea but she would have come around and tried getting Rebecca around to the idea.

You thoughts ?.

When i read all this im glad she isn´t still alive, i don´t want all those things that has happened to be undone. How was Morgan a villain?

Why does it say 3:53 pm in my quote but 2:53 pm at you´re original post?

Ailsa would be alive today, because it would we Bobby who would push those heavy boxes in the beachside diner.

Also Bobby would have met Roo again and they would probably get on really well. She would certainly give a few tips how to deal with Maddy.

Um how does that make any sense? Alisa died from a bad hearth didn´t she? Then she would have gotten a hearth attack sooner or later, it´s one of these things you can´t stop, she would have done something later that would have triggered that heart attack so sadly she would still be dead /: Why was Morag a villain? You need to watch some epic scenes from 88/89. Also Ailsa was due to have her heart checked out so if she hadn't overdone it the heart attack may have been prevented.

45 i think

Ah i had totally forgotten about Seb, i know he turned out to be Don´s grandson, was Bobby his mother? I don´t remember if Don had any other children beside Byron

Nope, Bobby was only Seb's aunt. Alan was Don's son from his marriage to Barbara.

Rebecca is Don's daughter and still alive in the city. The idea of Bobby comforting Ailsa is like Hayley with Irene during the Corey storyline. And if she had survived would that mean Adam might die in the accident?

I feel sorry for Don. He had 4 children and 3 of them died ):

Rebecca is Don's daughter and still alive in the city. The idea of Bobby comforting Ailsa is like Hayley with Irene during the Corey storyline. And if she had survived would that mean Adam might die in the accident?

Or at least be very seriously injured and probably undergo a self-pity complex and be wheelchair bound until recovering then sailing off.

All before the age of 24, no less...

Or at least be very seriously injured and probably undergo a self-pity complex and be wheelchair bound until recovering then sailing off.

All before the age of 24, no less...

Was his daughter ever in the show?

I think if bobby stayed on, she would have become the central figure of the show, and sally wouldn't have become the focus of the 2005-2008 era of storylines. I also doubt many characters would have developed, such as Annie, who without sally and her position at the school provided.

Booby grew up, but not as much as sally in physical years and changes. I would have loved to see this relationship between the sisters, especially in the Kieran wedding,losing Flynn, surrogate and milco storylines.

I don't think bobby would have moved into the SB house, I liked that she grew up and left it. I think she should have taken over dons house or had her own home and not shared it, like she did at the beach house for a while.

Archived