If Bobby had lived ?.

j.laur5

If Bobby had lived and still was on the show to this very day.

Beach House

I think Irene would have lived somewhere else. Irene might have lived with Donald or stayed living in the Caravan Park until Pippa left in 1998. Irene would then take over Summer Bay House and take over as the central foster mum Sally might have stayed living in Summer Bay House for longer and Irene become Sally's 2nd mum. It would mean no Nash's and no Sutherlands .

Diner

If Bobby was still working in the Diner in 1999 would Bobby have put up with Colleen working there?.

And after Ailsa's death would Bobby have agreed to Alf selling Ailsa's share to Leah?.

Then Irene would have likely stayed working at the school as I don't think the Irene of the 2000s could have worked in the diner just as an employee. I don't think they would have had three owners of dinner.

Bobby and Morag

As Morag softened over the years and grew into the Morag we love today, it's very possible that Morag and Bobby would have made up and maybe even grown to call each other mother and daughter and loved each other.

However would Morag still have turned into the Morag she is today or would she still be the villain or might she not ever have been brought back and forgotten about. Look how often she was mentioned between 1989-1993.

Bobby Vs Diana/Angie/Zoe/Amanda

I always think it would be epic to see Bobby put each of these female villains in their place and I really could see some epic battles with each of them!.

Sally and Bobby

Sally became really close with Alf in her later years as Alf was the only person she knew that was still living in the Bay from when she first come to the Bay So had Bobby still been around and then I think Sally would have been closer to Bobby and would not have needed Alf as much..

Marilyn becoming Bobby's step mother

Bobby having her best friend become her stepmother. At first she would not have liked the idea but she would have come around and tried getting Rebecca around to the idea.

You thoughts ?.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bobby would have got a bug up her bum about Don and Maz but come round in the end with the whole "You make Dad happy, that's all that matters".

Sam would probably a bit better adjusted and wound up calling her "Mum".

We probably would have got the Nashes but in guest form as Travis was the first to be shown.

Beach House

I think Irene would have lived somewhere else. Irene might have lived with Donald or stayed living in the Caravan Park until Pippa left in 1998. Irene would then take over Summer Bay House and take over as the central foster mum Sally might have stayed living in Summer Bay House for longer and Irene become Sally's 2nd mum. It would mean no Nash's and no Sutherlands .

Diner

If Bobby was still working in the Diner in 1999 would Bobby have put up with Colleen working there?.

And after Ailsa's death would Bobby have agreed to Alf selling Ailsa's share to Leah?.

Then Irene would have likely stayed working at the school as I don't think the Irene of the 2000s could have worked in the diner just as an employee. I don't think they would have had three owners of dinner.

Bobby and Morag

As Morag softened over the years and grew into the Morag we love today, it's very possible that Morag and Bobby would have made up and maybe even grown to call each other mother and daughter and loved each other.

However would Morag still have turned into the Morag she is today or would she still be the villain or might she not ever have been brought back and forgotten about. Look how often she was mentioned between 1989-1993.

I always think it would be epic to see Bobby put each of these female villains in their place and I really could see some epic battles with each of them!.

Sally and Bobby

Sally became really close with Alf in her later years as Alf was the only person she knew that was still living in the Bay from when she first come to the Bay So had Bobby still been around and then I think Sally would have been closer to Bobby and would not have needed Alf as much..

Bobby having her best friend become her stepmother. At first she would not have liked the idea but she would have come around and tried getting Rebecca around to the idea.

You thoughts ?.

Ailsa would be alive today, because it would we Bobby who would push those heavy boxes in the beachside diner.

Also Bobby would have met Roo again and they would probably get on really well. She would certainly give a few tips how to deal with Maddy.

Bobby would be in Summer Bay House by 1999 and the Sutherlands would buy a different property in 2000. Bobby would have a child of her own with Greg or even divorce Greg and become the Queen of Summer Bay House. She would rub shoulders with Leah and would have Maz as a stepmum and being the same age as her.

In 2015, she would still be there and would have Roo and Maddy living there. Alf would buy The Beach House. And she would tell her teenage son to keep well away from that family, yes you guessed it, surname begins with B and ends in n.

Beach House

Diner

Bobby and Morag

Sally and Bobby

You thoughts ?.

When i read all this im glad she isn´t still alive, i don´t want all those things that has happened to be undone. How was Morgan a villain?

Why does it say 3:53 pm in my quote but 2:53 pm at you´re original post?

Ailsa would be alive today, because it would we Bobby who would push those heavy boxes in the beachside diner.

Also Bobby would have met Roo again and they would probably get on really well. She would certainly give a few tips how to deal with Maddy.

Um how does that make any sense? Alisa died from a bad hearth didn´t she? Then she would have gotten a hearth attack sooner or later, it´s one of these things you can´t stop, she would have done something later that would have triggered that heart attack so sadly she would still be dead /:

She wouldn't have popped out of Ailsa's fridge for one thing :lol:

Here are my thoughts:

• Bobby would have moved into Summer Bay House after Pippa left in 1998 and continued to foster children
  • She would have developed relationships with other family members: her teenage cousin Duncan (and given him a long-overdue reality check!), her sister Rebecca, brothers-in-law Travis and Flynn and her newly-discovered Aunt Colleen.
  • She would have built a relationship with Seb too, given how close she was to Alan. She would probably would have taken on a motherly role towards him I think.
  • She would have continued her close relationship with Ailsa and would have stood by her when she lost the plot in 1995 and 1999. I think given Bobby's own circumstances, finding out Ailsa had a secret child and adopted her out would have created a rift between them at first, but eventually Bobby would have accepted it.
  • As the last surviving original cast members (and being uncle and niece), Alf and Bobby would have formed a close bond after Sally and Fisher left.
  • With 20 years to develop a relationship, her and Sally would have had an inseparable bond. I think Bobby may even have offered to be Sally and Flynn's surrogate.
  • Donald Fisher would have continued to make frequent appearances over the years too like Pippa did for Sally.

Also, does anyone else think she would have ended up going through men/husbands like Leah does?

She had two husbands during her five and a half years and if the producers continued to give her male love interests who quit after 2-4 years, I think it would have really weakened Bobby as a character like it has to Leah to an extent. She would have become the victim rather the strong and independent character she was. I would prefer they keep Bobby single like they pretty much have with Irene and Alf or had lengthy breaks (4-5 years) between major love interests rather than just jump from one to next really quickly.

Would Ross Newton still have left when he did or was he axed because Nicolle wanted to leave? If it was the latter, she could have stayed with Greg for a good few years still.

Archived