Was Pippa's exit done the right way?

beau_t

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't Pippa pregnant again in 1998/99? I remember Ian coming back to collect Tegan and Pippa couldn't come because she was heavily pregnant?

Or did I imagine that?

If she was, this child seems to have been forgotten :unsure:

Yes you're right, we later found out that she'd given birth to a little girl. She was mentioned on Pippa's return in 2000 (the baby had an ear infection so couldn't fly), but after that she wasn't mentioned again.

Wasn't Pippa pregnant again in 1998/99? I remember Ian coming back to collect Tegan and Pippa couldn't come because she was heavily pregnant?

Or did I imagine that?

If she was, this child seems to have been forgotten :unsure:

Yes you're right, we later found out that she'd given birth to a little girl. She was mentioned on Pippa's return in 2000 (the baby had an ear infection so couldn't fly), but after that she wasn't mentioned again.

There is a part of me now that kinda remembers Pippa bringing with a little girl once when she came to visit the bay. Am i remembering wrong?

I wonder if it was explained to Debra who the baby was she was talking about in 2000 when she mentioned the ear infection. I can only imagine she thought it was a foster/crisis care child as I doubt she'd have forgotten about her.

Debra hasn't forgotten, she mentioned Pippa & Ian having a daughter in the interview we did with her.

Archived