Unpopular characters, worst characters

Homeandawayfan.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy Barrett is probably the worst. He is like a parody on all the dumb, bulked up bad boys they have had over the years. And the actor is truly horrendous too.

Hannah is a truly awful character too. Everything she does is absurd and are we really meant to believe someone that young and dumb is supposed to be the guardian of those kids?

Nate Cooper is worthless as he only exists to make women drool and be a superman.

Kyle Braxton is just there to be a member of the Braxton family but there is nothing interesting about that guy. Phoebe only exists to be his GF and is also a really boring and predictable character.

• 3 weeks later...

Hannah is a truly awful character too. Everything she does is absurd and are we really meant to believe someone that young and dumb is supposed to be the guardian of those kids?

I agree with this! Hannah is a horrendous character and I just can't invest in the character for two reasons.

Firstly, her personality is dull and repulsive and she's a massive hypocrite towards others like Zac and Andy for example and secondly the actress who portrays her feels too young for me. Hannah barely looks 30 years of age yet I think we're supposed to believe that she's in her mid-30s like Zac is I assume.

Nothing against the actress as she does a good job within the material provided to her but I feel she's too young for the role and almost seems too immature to be able to care for two teenagers in Oscar and Evelyn.

I may be in the minority here, but I couldn't stand Hayley. She was rritating because she was so overly bubbly all the time, and in my opinion, she didn't have much personality aside from being "nice". The longer she stayed, the more I couldn't stand her either!

I was also not a fan of Brodie Hanson, Harry Reynolds, Matilda Hunter or Duncan Stewart. I stopped watching the show on a regular basis in early 2006, so I haven't seen enough of any character who arrived from 2006 onwards for me to make a valid comment on them.

I'm indifferent to Hayley! She was never my favourite character but I didn't mind her all the same either. I liked her relationship with Irene and the fact that she was on the show for seven years probably proves that she was quite popular with many viewers.

I wouldn't mind bringing her back some day to visit Irene at the very least. Her child would be at least nine years of age now and pushing 10 years later this year.

I'm indifferent to Hayley! She was never my favourite character but I didn't mind her all the same either. I liked her relationship with Irene and the fact that she was on the show for seven years probably proves that she was quite popular with many viewers.

I wouldn't mind bringing her back some day to visit Irene at the very least. Her child would be at least nine years of age now and pushing 10 years later this year.

I read a few months ago that Bec Hewitt is keen on acting again ....so maybe Hayley could come back [although I prefer Ella Scott Lynch over Bec]

I read a few months ago that Bec Hewitt is keen on acting again ....so maybe Hayley could come back [although I prefer Ella Scott Lynch over Bec]

Yes Bec has been hinting at a return in acting. She hasn't done much since she left Home and Away apart from supporting her husband in the tennis.

I think she's living in Bahamas at the moment.

Archived