Tim Campbell & Anthony Callea are married

Guest Barbara

Anthony Callea and Tim Campbell marry in New Zealand

Anthony Callea and Tim Campbell have secretly tied the knot surrounded by family and friends.
Callea, 31, and Campbell, 39, travelled over to New Zealand where same sex marriage is recognised and said their vows in front of their parents and a couple of their closest mates.
The Australian Idol singer shared the exciting news via social media this morning, posting the below photo of the happy pair, along with the caption: “It’s extra special today as @timcampbelltwit and I get to share the news we are married!”
After saying ‘I do’, they then flew back to Melbourne for a celebratory dinner party with 30 friends at Crown.
“They were two of the most special nights of my life,” House Husbands star Campbell told Woman’s Day magazine.
“It was so magical and so beautiful. It was actually quite incredible.”
ARIA award winning singer Callea said of the party: “It turned into a ridiculously fun cocktail party with Laurent-Perrier champagne and martinis.”
The pair spoke to Kyle and Jackie O on Kiis FM and said of the intimate ceremony: “That was the best part about it, we got to share it with just the closest people that we wanted there,” adding that it’s taken them “a good week to recover” from the Melbourne bash.
Kyle couldn’t resist asking if they consummated the marriage on their wedding night, asking: “Most people don’t even have sex on their wedding night, how did you guys go?”
Callea joked: “Oh, at least three times.”
The celebrity couple have been together for seven years and surprised loved ones when they announced their engagement three months ago. They are planning to take a honeymoon next year.

Source

They were both on The Project (Aus news/chat show) tonight being adorable :wub:

Meshel Laurie said (sarcastically, obviously), "What I don't get it is, you two guys have been married for like a whole week now, and the world hasn't ended??" And Tim said to her he said, "Yeah, I know. I've been waiting for it to happen. I mean we HAVE ruined marriage for everybody." Hah! :D

Carrie asked them if they sang to each other at the wedding, and they totally did, hehehe ^_^ I believe the song was called "Get Here". They said it was their song because they spend so much time apart because of work. Awww... I might just redirect their attention to the prospect of a nice stable soap gig in Sydney... or Melbourne, if they prefer. I'm not fussy. Erinsborough is a nice town to settle down in too... and they wouldn't be the only gays in the village!

I don't know if this will work for anyone outside Australia but here's the link to the video if you want to watch it. It is seriously the cutest/funniest/most awesome thing ever :wub: . And Anthony's main priority was getting ripped off by their lack of Gift Registry.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-project/extra/season-5/anthony-callea-and-tim-campbell

And this is the song they sang: Oleta Adams - Get Here

Archived