Left Behind (by Jen) - comments

Well you weren't kidding when you said The more you adore a character, the more you want them to suffer. Dex has a brain tumour. Why do I get the impression that this story will get much, much worse before it gets better? I'm meaning the very sad plot and not your writing by the way :)

I don't normally get emotional when I read books and that. But you may cause me to start crying with loud sounding sobs of sadness by the end of this :D:lol:

Look forward to next Sunday when you update again Jen.

Edited by pembie

Sorry for the lack of update this past weekend. I was sick and am still trying to get rid of these icky germs. I'm also going to be away this coming weekend, so to make it up to you I'm going to do a double post this week.

Thank you so much Kristen, RR1 and Sarah. Be prepared for all the sad :(.

wildforce, I'm glad you are still finding this story enjoyable to read given the content of it. I totally understand if this is not everyone's cup of tea. It's definitely the saddest thing I've written personally, but it's also something I really like reading so I guess that's why I went there.

Well you weren't kidding when you said The more you adore a character, the more you want them to suffer. Dex has a brain tumour. Why do I get the impression that this story will get much, much worse before it gets better? I'm meaning the very sad plot and not your writing by the way :)

I don't normally get emotional when I read books and that. But you may cause me to start crying with loud sounding sobs of sadness by the end of this

Maybe I'm a masochist? I don't know! I want Dex to be happy, I promise. I also just want to write about him being kicked at the bottom of a well. Do you see my dilemma? :ph34r: Oh god, I hope I don't make you cry! (Or should I be wanting you to cry? I'm an emotional wreck ...) Thank you for continuing to read.

I don't normally get emotional when I read books and that. But you may cause me to start crying with loud sounding sobs of sadness by the end of this

Maybe I'm a masochist? I don't know! I want Dex to be happy, I promise. I also just want to write about him being kicked at the bottom of a well. Do you see my dilemma? :ph34r: Oh god, I hope I don't make you cry! (Or should I be wanting you to cry? I'm an emotional wreck ...) Thank you for continuing to read.

Oh you shouldn't worry it takes alot to make me breakdown crying. So good luck with that challenge :lol: Hope you feel better soon,and have a good holiday. :)