Martin "Ash" Ashford - George Mason

standbyme

• 2 weeks later...

I didn’t mind him when he first came to the bay now I can’t stand him. He won’t let up on Robbo even though it’s been shown time and time again that it’s not a black and white situation.  If anything he’s coming off a bit stupid, I hope it does turn out Robbos  a good guy just to shut him up!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/04/2018 at 01:44, ~Lynd~ said:

He's gone and it was actually a little sad but I think most people are to wrapped up in their excessive hate to care.At least I don't have to listen to it anymore.

Bye Ash.I'll miss you.

I was rather surprised by the lack of posting about Ash's exit but I guess there's not really a lot to say about his exit, but Ash is definitely not the only character to leave with a lack of goodbyes - look at Kyle/Matt/Josh/Andy/Nate/Ricky /Evie/Maddy/Sky/Phoebe. 

Also I guess Ash was not-super close to anyone other than Justin and Tori, and Irene towards the end, but even then Ash was hardly Irene's closest ever lodger.

Edited by Jen

The only positive thing that I can say for Ash is that he is loyal and he cares for his family and friends.  He may not have acted the best in custody storyline (which I was shaking my head at the whole time), but he did what he believed was best for Luc and honouring his sister's memory. but still, after all his behaviour with Robbo, Tori, Justin, VJ, Leah ,Brax and Irene during his time on the show, I won't really miss him.

Edited by D.B

Yeah I know the lack of Ash posting is a bit surprising but his exit was low key Not much to say, people might not even realized he has left. I still think him being crushed by car should have killed him. Not even that i don't like him just have been more exciting exit way set up could of been a sad death. I guess kept him around for Robbo past reveal but I'd have been ok with Ash dying not knowing the truth 

I really sympathize with Ash though: he lost his little sister who he adored, he found his lost brother only too lose him again (Yeah, well done writers!), he had too say goodbye to his niece for his child but now he also lost his child and the woman whom he really loved. I understand that he feels rather isolated and without direction but I really think he should have and could have handled it better instead of going on revenge hunts.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

What were you thoughts on Ash's farewell ?

I thought Dean would be there instead of Hunter and Olivia and John and Marilyn and Alf, as despite living with Hunter and Olivia I never thought Ash was super close to either guys. 

And it felt even less likely for John/Alf and Marilyn to go. 

• 1 month later...

I hate how arrogant Ash was in 2018 by taking law into his own hands. All he was doing was wanting revenge on Robbo. Robbo was not responsible for Kat's death or her baby as it was Kat's choice to break the law and go on the run. 

I felt it was pretty low the way he spoke to Tori and Justin as both were trying to help him not get into trouble by law. 

I know Brax took the law into his own hands at times but at least Brax was doing it to protect his family or someone else.