Shandi Palmer - Tess Haubrich

Jacklost

I haven´t watched the show much the last months so i haven´t really noticed if she has arrived in the show yet or not. But i see she is not listed as a upcoming character, guest character or main character so i´m confused. I though she was gonna be a main character or a recurring character on the show

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

After the character had grown on me I was really hoping for a permanent role for her, I was really looking forward to her getting to know John and Jett alot more the interaction between them while she was on screen was minimal, I was hoping to find out a lot more about her as a character growing up without a dad ect. I think her and Chris made a good couple too so was very sad to see her leave so soon. Not sure if there are any plans to bring her back in the future but hope there is and that it's a lot sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I actually didn't mind her at all.The antipathy towards Marilyn went on a bit too long, it was understandable at first (Marilyn can be a bit irritating if you don't know her and all her other stepdaughters hated her in the beginning) but it got to the point where she was just looking for any excuse to have a go.But once that was over, she did turn into a very likable character and the relationship with Chris had a lot of potential, so it'd be nice to see her back at some point.

• Like 1

I actually didn't mind her at all.The antipathy towards Marilyn went on a bit too long, it was understandable at first (Marilyn can be a bit irritating if you don't know her and all her other stepdaughters hated her in the beginning) but it got to the point where she was just looking for any excuse to have a go.But once that was over, she did turn into a very likable character and the relationship with Chris had a lot of potential, so it'd be nice to see her back at some point.

Which stepdaughters?