Andy Barrett - Tai Hara

If there is a god, then he just smited Home and Away down.So Oscar gets crushed to death while Andy, the person responsible, gets to swan off into the sunset with no repercussions. That just demonstrates everything that's wrong with this show.That's it, I'm done.I'll keep watching at UK pace until we get to that point but then I'm finished.This is not Home and Away.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

If there is a god, then he just smited Home and Away down.So Oscar gets crushed to death while Andy, the person responsible, gets to swan off into the sunset with no repercussions. That just demonstrates everything that's wrong with this show.That's it, I'm done.I'll keep watching at UK pace until we get to that point but then I'm finished.This is not Home and Away.

How is Andy responsible? It wasn't he who bought illegal gas tanks (Or what the cops said) Everyone and no one is to blame really, Andy would never have killed Oscar and Hanna. He loved Hanna and cared about Oscar

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I wouldn't say that he freely rides off into the sunset with no repercussions. I certainly wouldn't want a life where I'm watching my back the whole time and can't do a lot of things, since I could be recognized.

Edited by Wanderer101

25 minutes ago, Wanderer101 said:

I wouldn't say that he freely rides off into the sunset  no repercussions. I certainly wouldn't want a life where I'm watching my back the whole time and can't do a lot of things, since I could be recognized.

Yes, but we;re not going to SEE any of that. REALLY wish he;d manned up and gone to jail ..... or died in a rain of bullets. it's like, as soon as  he arrived, he almost killed Maddy and Casey and things continued to go downhill form there. 

He;s nothing but a thug and a moron and a loser !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by JosieTash
  • Like 3

Just now, JosieTash said:

Yes, but we;re not going to SEE any of that. REALLY wish he;d manned up and gone to jail ..... or died in a rain of bullets. it's like, as soon as  he arrived, he almost illed Maddy and Casey and things continued to go downhill form there. 

Downhill? He had a massive improvement until before this explosion

2 hours ago, Jacklost said:

How is Andy responsible? It wasn't he who bought illegal gas tanks (Or what the cops said) Everyone and no one is to blame really, Andy would never have killed Oscar and Hanna. He loved Hanna and cared about Oscar

It was he who started a fight and damaged the gas tanks.He's been charged with double manslaughter.He makes a big show of feeling guilty about it and wanting to take responsibility, then he takes the coward's way out and runs off like the scumbag he is.I guess Hannah and Oscar didn't mean anything to him at all, and worse, the show doesn't expect them to mean anything to us.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jacklost said:

Downhill? He had a massive improvement until before this explosion

And yet, for all that supposed improvemnet, he reverts to form ..... by cowardly not manning up AND therefore  also presumably affecting the garage business and Kat;s MASSIVE investment.     

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JosieTash said:

And yet, for all that supposed improvemnet, he reverts to form ..... by cowardly not manning up AND therefore  also presumably affecting the garage business and Kat;s MASSIVE investment.     

Old habits are hard to turn away. Once a thug, always a thug I guess /:

1 hour ago, JosieTash said:

Yes, but we;re not going to SEE any of that. REALLY wish he;d manned up and gone to jail ..... or died in a rain of bullets. it's like, as soon as  he arrived, he almost killed Maddy and Casey and things continued to go downhill form there. 

Yes, I wasn't referring to the bad stuff he did, I was only saying that I don't think Andy running off is as free of repercussions as people think it is. And no, I'm not saying it's worse than prison, but it's still pretty bad imo. Can't live properly for the rest of your life.

Edited by Wanderer101
  • Like 1