Vinnie "VJ" Patterson Jnr - Felix Dean & Matt Little

Perry

• 1 month later...

I think one of the main problems with the recast was that everything happened too fast. I was completely ready to accept Matt Little as VJ, because recasts and SORASing happens, that's how soaps work. But it hasn't worked. He doesn't feel like VJ at all. What they should've done is reintroduced Matt Little as VJ, but given him small storylines where he was more of a supporting character, and showed us that he's still the same sweet VJ we knew and loved. Then, over time, they could make him grow up more. If they wanted him to be angry and lash out, that's fine, people change, but they should've showed us that character progress. He can't be kind and naive Felix Dean one day and big, muscly and angry Matt Little the next.

They can't recast a character and change their personalities at the same time, that's where it goes wrong. <_<

• Like 8

I don't think I'll ever get used to him LOL

Let's hope he doesn't get recast again because he might returned as a old man :D

Oh they couldn't do that, then they couldn't use him as their new poster boy :rolleyes:

Yep. That's all he is. And it's showing big time right now. You have all these serious things happening with Leah and it's just not working because he's not up to it acting wise.

Edited by dee123

• 5 months later...

I can't decide whether Matt's acting has improved or I've just become numb to it. Either way, he's not annoying me anywhere near as much as he did.

Of course his recast isn't as glaringly annoying now, thanks both to the absence of Will McDonald, and the equally obviously overage other teens he is surrounded with.

• 2 weeks later...