Vinnie "VJ" Patterson Jnr - Felix Dean & Matt Little

Perry

What I hate about this recast is that VJ has completely changed his attitude. For example, when he punched Matt, I really wanted Matt to punch him back.

It's only recently i've noticed that with usually only one exception per era, lets say Dex for instance even back to the Welsh days 99% of the males have to be alpha/macho or have a high degree of that. That was never, ever V.J. who knew how to stay in his own lane. The fact that it's been changed does annoy me no end.

Edited by dee123
  • Like 2

I don't think Matt Little is that good of a actor either. But putting that aside, once a character is recast whatever the show their personality attitude often changes.

Hmm.. Sorry, don't agree. Flynn didn't really change, neither did Hayley that much. With V.J. It's like it's this secret child of Leah's we have never seen before has come to town. Completely different to what he was before.

I think this recast has ruined the character. It's a shame because I think Leah's coma could have been an emotional storyline but it is completely falling flat because it's hard to feel anything other than annoyance towards this new VJ.

• Like 5

I think this recast has ruined the character. It's a shame because I think Leah's coma could have been an emotional storyline but it is completely falling flat because it's hard to feel anything other than annoyance towards this new VJ.

I didn't want to think this but after seeing the last few episode he's been in you are correct. If they wanted Matt Little so much, fine. Create a new character for him. But to sacrifice a long running character like V.J. for what?

Nepotism at it's finest folks.

Edited by dee123
  • Like 3

I didn't want to think this but after seeing the last few episode he's been in you are correct. If they wanted Matt Little so much, fine. Create a new character for him. But to sacrifice a long running character like V.J. for what?

Nepotism at it's finest folks.

Yep.... after watching the last few eps it has really sunk in that this would be a far better storyline if it was being done by normal VJ and not fake VJ.

• Like 2

When will the PTB realize that this recast is just plain not working?!

LOL. Never. When have they EVER admitted their mistakes?

They'll just continue to stick their fingers in their ears and go "La la la la la i am not listening"

• Like 3