Vinnie "VJ" Patterson Jnr - Felix Dean & Matt Little

Perry

At this rate it looks as if Leah had him when she was extremely young. I wish they would make an effort to make a connection between VJ and Vinnie. Wouldif other characeters like Alf talked to him about his Dad. Wouldn't he be more curious. Also, there was a perfect opportunity about a year ago when a story with VJ and the junior triathlon.

At this rate it looks as if Leah had him when she was extremely young. I wish they would make an effort to make a connection between VJ and Vinnie. Wouldif other characeters like Alf talked to him about his Dad. Wouldn't he be more curious. Also, there was a perfect opportunity about a year ago when a story with VJ and the junior triathlon.

She did have him quite young, 19 or 20.

I hope the talk Jett gave to VJ helped and he will give Zac a chance. I wonder if VJ will be angry about Matt returning home. Guess will find out on Monday,

Edited by Romeo&Indi Forever

No, she was 22 when she gave birth to VJ. Nearly 23. This new actor make its look like she was about 16.

• Like 2

No, she was 22 when she gave birth to VJ. Nearly 23. This new actor make its look like she was about 16.

He really does look like a 20-something year old, almost late 20's Imo Why can't they just age the characters gradually. If she's still around, in five years time they will want Leah to be a 'mother figure' to a teenager and potentially draft in some random kid when they could have just used VJ if they'd aged him realistically.

• Like 1

He really does look like a 20-something year old, almost late 20's Imo Why can't they just age the characters gradually. If she's still around, in five years time they will want Leah to be a 'mother figure' to a teenager and potentially draft in some random kid when they could have just used VJ if they'd aged him realistically.

If Kate Ritchie and Ryan Clark were in it now as kids they would have never been given the chance to grow to the ages they did. I always think its very lazy script writing in the best of cases but this is just looks silly.

• Like 1

Vinne probably won't get mentioned again. I think they will turn VJ into the new bad boy. Matt Little has signed to play VJ for the next two years

So basically when he leaves there won't be VJ on the show. They should've taken someone to play him part time like Felix used to. He was born in 2001, so he's supposed to be 13 (even though he is 15-16 now), so in two years he's supposed to be 15 - where can he go on his own at that age? Unless they kill him off. They've made Pippa terminally ill after all.

Edited by Lila_Q