Vinnie "VJ" Patterson Jnr - Felix Dean & Matt Little

18 hours ago, dave899 said:

What does everyone think of VJ's long, wavy hair?

Whats everyone's thoughts on the pregnancy/Billie story thus far?

VJ's hair doesn't bother me much.

As for the storyline I'm hoping Billie tells VJ the truth soon. Knowing Home and Away they'll drag it out for a few more weeks yet. :rolleyes:

Edited by FunkyMonkey
  • Like 1
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just find the whole thing massively disappointing.VJ was a character too ingrained in the show to have his age messed about with but what we're left with is some very awkward halfway house.In Jett a

I think one of the main problems with the recast was that everything happened too fast. I was completely ready to accept Matt Little as VJ, because recasts and SORASing happens, that's how soaps work.

Though you're leaving out the fact that he's the only one to have played him for nearly 7 out of the 13 years VJ's been on the show, not to mention that all those before him (with perhaps the exceptio

2 minutes ago, dontletmego said:

I'm over Billie lying to VJ; it's getting boring and repetitive now, and I feel as if HAA are ruining a very good character (Billie). Pairing Billie with VJ also ruined the character for me. 

Agreed. She knew he had fallen for her big time now she's just using him for her own personal gain.

• Like 1
On 09/10/2016 at 5:29 PM, dontletmego said:

I'm over Billie lying to VJ; it's getting boring and repetitive now, and I feel as if HAA are ruining a very good character (Billie). Pairing Billie with VJ also ruined the character for me. 

I'm getting Ruby vibes.

• Like 2