Why didn't they have many older characters as regulars in 90s

Guest j.laur5

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bit behind. the shane jumping off the cliff kept reminding me of Gary Samuels. And where all the kids were standing was where Alf was when he fell.

it felt like a retro week all in all with the Carly theme being used and the choice of filming particular spots outside Summer Bay House. Also I think Alison Patterson's place is being used for Tug's farm. I'm one of the few who like Ailsa's hair at the moment.

bit behind. the shane jumping off the cliff kept reminding me of Gary Samuels. And where all the kids were standing was where Alf was when he fell.

it felt like a retro week all in all with the Carly theme being used and the choice of filming particular spots outside Summer Bay House. Also I think Alison Patterson's place is being used for Tug's farm. I'm one of the few who like Ailsa's hair at the moment.

Even though her hair is wild at the moment, at least it's not old-lady-ish which is the style she seems to eventually settle for.

I noticed Bobby seemed to really change after Carley left.

I can't help but wonder if PTB decided to write her like an older character to fit in with Ailsa and Pippa.

I think it's more likely because they wanted to take her down the route of becoming a foster mother and run a business. They are both very 'adult' goals in life. A combination of that and perhaps the way Nicolle Dickson was portraying her.

Archived