Guest Melbelle94

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter Twelve:

Nine Months On:

Rocco.

The name Bianca loved so much was what Heath had agreed to name their baby, their little boy. She couldn't help the feelings of guilt that swirled within her at his early delivery. Five weeks early.

And to see him with a special crib in another room but not with her, it devastated her. The doctors saying that he was going so well but they didn't want to take any risks.

They told her that while he was breathing on his own his lungs were still a little immature. Bianca felt as if her whole body had let her down. She felt as though she should have been able to keep him in just a little while longer.

"Bianca"

Bianca glanced up at her name being called. Heath was standing in the doorway looking at her with nothing but love within his eyes. "I'm sorry" Bianca choked.

Heath dropped the bag of food he was holding into the empty chair before he rushed forward and took Bianca's face into his hands. "This is not your fault. Do you understand babe?" Heath asked firmly as his eyes searched hers for a response. "This is not your fault. The doctors say he is doing well.

"I should have kept him in longer" Bianca cried.

Heath pulled her close to his chest. "Do not blame yourself. You did a wonderful job. You're a great mother, Bianca. I love you. You did so well" Heath told her.

Bianca clutched at his shirt, her cries growing as she noticed Nate Cooper standing in the doorway with a chart in his hands.

"Doc?" Heath questioned as he rubbed Bianca's back. His eyes were alight with alarm as he waited for Nate to speak.

Nate smiled. "Rocco is going well. I came to see if you want to hold him, I will be moving him into share your room now that we are at peace with his progress"

Heath glanced down, pulling Bianca away from his body slightly. He grinned at her. "Did you hear that baby? Do you want to see Rocco?"

Bianca smiled her face lighting up with happiness through the tears. But Heath could see the underlying emotion, the nerves dancing in her eyes at the thought of holding Rocco for the first time.

Bianca stared down at her son, holding him close to her chest as she studied his perfect features. She couldn't help but notice how much he looked like Heath; his features were a mirror image. Bianca glanced up and smiled at Heath as he sat on the edge of the bed looking down at his son. His eyes lighting up with pride as he gently brushed the hair back from Bianca's face.

"I love you, Bianca"

"I love you too" Bianca said as she leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips.

Bianca stared down at Rocco, a tear falling from her eye and landing on the young boy's forehead. "I love you, Rocco Scott Braxton"

"Dad! Mum!"

Heath and Bianca glanced over to see eleven year old Darcy and thirteen year old April walking into the room, accompanied by Connie. It confused Heath as he thought his mother would have been the first person in the room.

"Is that the baby? I want to see him" Darcy exclaimed as she rushed over and peaked up into Bianca's arms.

"His name is Rocco" Bianca spoke as she showed her daughters their little brother.

"He's beautiful" April exclaimed as she leaned down to kiss his head.

Connie nodded as she placed a hand on either girls shoulder, looking over the top of their heads. "He certainly is a gorgeous little guy. You've done really well"

Heath grinned. "Thanks Connie. Hey, where my mum?"

April laughed. "Nanna is down the hall buying out the whole gift shop"

Heath rolled his eyes. "She's dramatic"

"You better not be talking about me, Heath Braxton" Cheryl scolded as she entered the room carrying an oversized big blue teddy. "Where is my grandson?"

Heath chuckled at the sight of the teddy bear and Bianca's horrified look. "Where are we going to put that, Cheryl?!" Bianca asked with a raised eyebrow.

Cheryl just shrugged as she pulled Rocco out of Bianca's arms. "That is for you to figure out Bianca. Connie look at our grandson, talk about handsome, ladies man for sure"

"Nanna, he's just a baby" Darcy told her, her eyes rolling.

Heath snickered as he leaned down and wrapped his arms around Bianca. "Did I tell you I love you?" Heath asked as he kissed her temple.

Bianca nodded, resting her head on his shoulder utterly exhausted. "You tell me every day, but I love you too"

Heath grinned. "Have the perfect family don't we?" Heath asked as he looked over at his mother holding Rocco in her arms gently. April and Darcy leaning over the arms of the chair looking down at their new baby brother.

"We do" Bianca agreed as she looked at Connie, the older woman stood by the wall watching Darcy gently stroke her brother's cheek. "Have you held him, Connie?"

Connie glanced over at Bianca, shaking her head slightly. "No"

Bianca smiled. "Your family, we are all family"

"Did I miss something?" Kyle asked as he walked into the room, the thirteen year old being followed by Tamara.

Heath chuckled. "Just the birth of your nephew, knucklehead"

Kyle grinned. "What's his name?"

"Come meet, Rocco" Cheryl called as she beckoned Kyle over to her.

"You get over there to missy and meet your brother" Heath demanded as he looked at Tamara, she just giggled as she walked over and through her arms around April's shoulder, leaning down to glance at the baby.

"He's the prettiest baby" Darcy told them.

Kyle smirked. "He's a man not a girl. He's tough not pretty!"

^..^

Authors Note: Let me know what you think.

Next Chapter:

Almost a year later.

Drama hits one of our couples.

Chapter Thirteen:

Almost A Year Later:

Heath stared at Bianca, his heart breaking as she looked out the window with tears streaming down her cheeks, anger evident in her eyes. He hadn't wanted it to be this way; too much stress had led to yet another argument, another session of heated words which neither could take back. Too much had been said, so much truth that come out in the heat of the moment.

It was breaking his heart as he set his bags by the door, but deep within him he knew it wasn't a choice. He had to leave. He had leave so he knew there was some hope that they would get back together, back to a place where they could unite as one.

"I love you" Heath spoke softly.

Bianca turned to look at him, acknowledging that he was talking to her. "I love you too"

Heath rubbed the back of his neck. "I'll call you about seeing the kids. Uh...I'll just be at my mums. Please don't give up on us"

Bianca sighed. "We need space. We need time. I'll see you next week end when you come and get the kids" Bianca said as she turned around and left the room.

Heath exhaled as he blinked back the tears, grabbing his bags he walked out of the house, shutting the door firmly behind him.

He knew he wouldn't give up on her, on them, on the family he had created. He needed Bianca like he needed air; she was what kept him alive and breathing.

^..^

Heath sat at the bar, pouring himself yet another whiskey, drowning it in almost one short. The fire lighting in this throat didn't dim the one alight in his heart.

Leaving Bianca, the kids, walking out of them with his bags sling over his shoulder crushed him. He loved them all but he knew it he didn't give Bianca the space she wanted, desired then their marriage would be over.

He had faith in her, in them. He showed it by leaving Darcy with her. His baby girl who had always been with him. Thinking about it made him depressed. He wanted to be there when they told the kids but it was Bianca who told him to leave, said that she would do it on her own.

Pouring himself yet another drink he swished the liquid around in the glass looking at his with empty eyes.

It had only been a day but yet he couldn't handle the thought of being alone.

"That won't drink itself"

Heath turned slightly at the sound of a woman's voice. A brunette was sliding onto the stood beside him.

"Can I get a drink? Where's the staff?"

Heath shrugged as he reached behind the bar and grabbed a glass settling it in front of her. "I'm the owner. Help yourself" Heath grumbled as he shoved the bottle of whiskey in her direction.

"Thanks. People here are rather kid. I'm just on holiday. I actually live in Melbourne"

Heath nodded. "That's nice" He spoke, clearly not in the mood for conversation.

"You look like you could talk. The names Jess. You are?"

"Heath"

^..^

Bianca picked up the bottle of wine as she turned the red pen around in her hand. She had tried to busy herself with marking papers; she thought it would take the memory of the door shutting behind Heath out of her mind. When marking papers in the kitchen by herself the kids tucked safely into their beds didn't work she moved onto a glass of wine and a phone call to Zac who came over to chat.

Bianca hated what she had done by allowing Heath to walk out. By allowing him to leave. She promised to love him forever; she wanted to stand by that, by him.

But life had gotten in the way. The restaurants. Her job. The kids. The new business adventure Heath was considering.

It was all taking a toll on their relationship. They had both been stressed to the max.

"Bianca"

Bianca stared at Zac blankly as he waved a hand in front of her face, trying to pull her from the daze. "Huh?"

"You alright?" Zac asked his voice was full of emotion, concern for her. But his eyes, his eyes they looked at her adoringly and it only seemed to increase Bianca's hate for herself.

She knew that Zac liked her in a particular way, a way that she couldn't reciprocate. He had looked at her that way since he moved to the bay and took a job at the high school. The sight of her talking to him would make Heath jealous. But Bianca knew if it ever came down the moment of having to choose that it would always be Heath, it had always been Heath since the moment she laid eyes on him.

But as Zac reached over and placed his hand over hers she couldn't bring herself to pull away. "Bianca I"

Bianca shook her head, grasping his hand with her left. "I know"

Zac smiled. "You do?"

"I always have"

^..^

Bianca woke to the sound of tapping on her window. Groaning she rolled across the large empty space where Heath hadn't laid in two weeks. Rubbing her eyes to rid of the sleep as she stumbled over to the window.

Opening it she was shocked to see Heath looking so broken as he stared at her his eyes full of devastation.

"Heath?"

Bianca could feel the guilt rising within her. It happened every time he called. Picked up the kids or she ran into him in town.

It was a wave of guilt that washed over her making the betrayal seem so real.

"Bianca"

Bianca glanced over at the clock. "It's three in the morning, Heath"

Heath sighed in agony as he gripped the window frame. "I know but I can't keep this in. I know you'll probably hate m. I do realise I could lose you but I need to tell you"

Bianca raised an eyebrow in concern as she noticed him taking a deep breath, closing his eyes in sadness.

"I'm sorry. I can't tell you how sorry I am. I hate myself. I slept with another woman"

Bianca had to steady herself against the inside of the window frame. She hadn't expected that, it hurt her to the core but relieved her at the same time.

"I'm so sorry Bianca. I wish I could take it back. Please don't shut me out"

"Heath stop!" Bianca exclaimed but it didn't seem to get through to him.

"I love you, Bianca. I really do"

"I slept with Zac" Bianca shocked Heath into silence by yelling at him.

"What?" Heath asked looking at her in confusion.

Bianca walked back to the bed and sat down, running a hand through her hair. "I slept with Zac. I'm sorry to Heath. God, how did it get too this?" Bianca asked softly.

"You slept with McQuire?" Heath huffed as he struggled into the room through the window, squirming and landing onto the ground with a loud thud. "****!" Heath exclaimed.

Bianca jumped up from the bed and made her way towards him, helping him up. "Heath, I'm sorry"

Heath sighed as his wife fell into his arms. "We've both made mistakes"

"You're not angry?" Bianca asked as he rubbed her back.

Heath scoffed. "I'm furious but I made the same mistake with a woman. I can't lose you Bianca; I won't let this come between us"

Bianca squeezed him tightly. "I can't lose you either. We can work this out can't we?"

"You bet your ass we can woman"

^..^

Authors Note: Let me know what you think.

Next Chapter:

Almost nine months later.

Hopefully plans for the future, for one of our couples.

Shocking news for the other.

Couple more chapters before Brax and Heath come face to face.

Archived