Births, Marriages & Deaths

Dan F

Fabulous feature Dan. I really enjoyed reading it and I liked the pictures as well :)

I thought Ella is Robbie's son? Because Jonah wasn't the father of Ella so I assumed Robbie is the dad? Anyway great work as usual :)

No Tasha already knew Robbie wasn't the father due to the timing of the pregnancy. When Jonah later revealed he was sterile to Martha, he said he was also drugged and didn't have a clue who raped her that night. But with Robbie & Tasha already being long gone, they thought it best not drag it up again.

• Like 3

Travis & Rebecca did actually pop in my mind as I was uploading yesterday, as I know in a cut scene from Episode 4000 that Barbara told Don that Rebecca was "pregnant again", but wasn't sure whenabouts to start looking. So yup, next update hopefully. :)

There does get a point where you've been staring at the list for so long that your mind goes blank, so mentions of any obvious omissions where there was definite onscreen mentions are appreciated.

Yes Colin was born in the same episode as Olivia - there was a scene where Don came into the diner to talk about the new baby boy, when the others were talking about the new baby girl, which led to some confusion before he mentioned Angel's name. The picture we used was actually one presented by Marilyn showing them with baby Colin (even if we the viewers know that it was likely an old photo of them with baby Shane :P)

Edit: I've now split this off into it's own thread as I imagine it's a one that people will come back to at various intervals with any updates/omissions

Thanks Dan. Yeah, it was a nice little scene with Don, June, Sam & Seb. I think it was when June was trying to change the curtains/rearrange the furniture in Don's house. Then Don got a call with the news, then they try and work out how Sam & Seb were related to Rebecca's son.

It's a shame Sam didn't stick around at the time as it was a lovely little family unit.

Edited by c120701

Travis & Rebecca did actually pop in my mind as I was uploading yesterday, as I know in a cut scene from Episode 4000 that Barbara told Don that Rebecca was "pregnant again", but wasn't sure whenabouts to start looking. So yup, next update hopefully. :)

There does get a point where you've been staring at the list for so long that your mind goes blank, so mentions of any obvious omissions where there was definite onscreen mentions are appreciated.

Yes Colin was born in the same episode as Olivia - there was a scene where Don came into the diner to talk about the new baby boy, when the others were talking about the new baby girl, which led to some confusion before he mentioned Angel's name. The picture we used was actually one presented by Marilyn showing them with baby Colin (even if we the viewers know that it was likely an old photo of them with baby Shane :P)

Edit: I've now split this off into it's own thread as I imagine it's a one that people will come back to at various intervals with any updates/omissions

Thanks Dan. Yeah, it was a nice little scene with Don, June, Sam & Seb. I think it was when June was trying to change the curtains/rearrange the furniture in Don's house. Then Don got a call with the news, then they try and work out how Sam & Seb were related to Rebecca's son.

It's a shame Sam didn't stick around at the time as it was a lovely little family unit.

Oh yes of course, I forgot it was in the furniture change scenes, though there's no mention of the baby's sex in that ep. I'll check out the eps following it at some point. Cheers for the reminder!

^That's...also a good point.It did flick across my mind over the course of the day but I decided to keep quiet and hope no-one noticed...

Oh ye of little faith.... :wink:

I've got both additions added and they'll be uploaded in the next update.

This is the smallest of the 3 lists as well, so I imagine this thread will go into overdrive when the other two are uploaded - particularly the deaths which is over 3x the size! :P

Our Marriages page has now been updated, along with additional lists for Engagements and Other Off-Screen Marriages.

I must stress that the 'Other Off-Screen Marriages' list was very much a last second addition this afternoon, to solve a couple of problems with the more vague marriages that we found out about later down the line, so is very much a work in progress which may see later updates.

Again we've spent a long time on the lists so we do hope they're accurate and pretty much complete, but we do welcome any queries about ones that might have been overlooked :wink:

Wow, such impressing lists !!! Interesting reading. It seems to me that some years there have been many on - and off-screen marriages and egangements, but other years not many at all. Interesting to read about the years from 1988 to 1993. H&A wasn't shown here in those years. And I have forgotten about a lot of the happenings.

This must have taken ages to make! Thanks for your good work! :)

• Like 1

I always thought Pippa & Ian got married at some point. Or was that never mentioned on the show?

I'm yet to find an actual reference on-screen as to whether they did marry, but they may well be added in the future if one can be found (same with the birth of their child).