Forever and Always (by Danni02) - comments

Aww i'm so glad April and James talked first about what they were going to do if April was pregnant. I'm glad she's pregnant and everyone is being so supportive! :) So happy Charlie was able to get through to Ruby! :wub: Great chapter, Danni! Looking forward to more! Xx

Chapter 2 - I can't believe Dex is dead. Poor Ruby.

Chapter 3 - Poor Charlie, no wonder there's tension between her and Brax.

Chapter 4 - I hope Charlie talks to Brax and April opens up to James soon.

Chapter 5 - I'm glad Charlie and Brax talked. I wonder if April is pregnant?

Chapter 6 - I feel sorry for Ruby. I'm looking forward to what James has planned.

Chapter 7 - Aw, April and James are engaged.

Chapter 8 - Aw, April's pregnant. I liked Charlie and Ruby's talk.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Oh I giggled when Daniel said be wanted to go on the honeymoon with Chax and aww so cute April Finn and James are baking together great update Danni as always :) Update again soon :)

Great chapter Danni! :) Love that Daniel wants a holiday even though he is on one right now! I hope Chax are able to talk him out of going on their honeymoon with them :P Aww I wonder what James has in store for April and Finn? Finn was adorable helping with the "jackflaps". Looking forward to more! Xx
Edited by Spotd1

Great writing as always aww Georgia was sad that they left and finished seeing the fish and aww I wonder what the surprise is for Finn and April update again soon :)

Edited by Romeo&Indi Forever