He's Different

Guest Melbelle94

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All credit to the writers!

Reviews please?

Chapter Eight;

When Brax came to bed that night Alarah could tell he had been drinking heavily usually he was quiet about the he slipped into bed but instead tonight he just plopped down and Alarah immediately closed her eyes tightly.

She knew things must have gone bad with Charlie if he had been drinking heavily.

Hearing the rustling of the blankets Alarah nearly shrieked as Brax wrapped an arm around her waist gripping her tightly.

"Don't you ever lie to me again" Brax spat angrily in her ear Alarah didn't speak out loud in reply instead she just moved back into him so Brax could tell she was sorry.

"I was thinking about taking a week and going to Italy" Alarah said causing Brax to grumble in her ear. "It'll give you and Charlie some alone time, plus I need to work on this tan of mine you know Italy sun is great for it Brax" Alarah could tell by the way Brax's lips spread into a smirk at the mention of being alone with Charlie that she would get her wish granted and be allowed to leave.

"We'll see" Was all Brax mumbled before drifting off into a heavy sleep; Alarah sighed she hated that she needed Brax's approval to leave.

But it was all part of being a Rivergirl and being his wife.

_X_

When Brax walked out of the bedroom the next morning he was greeted by the sight of Alarah and Bianca sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee they were talking softly to each other.

Brax just walked straight into the kitchen but he did hear them stop talking.

"Hey Brax how are ya this morning?" Bianca asked nicely; Brax gave her a slight soft smile.

"Hey, I have one killer hangover" Brax said explaining his mood as he reached for the pain killers that were on the bench.

"Shouldn't of had so much to drink" Alarah said as she got up. "Heath left already, the boys want to speak to you there meeting at the surf club in an hour" Alarah said as Brax turned around to face her Alarah was putting her dishes in the sink.

"Yeah right-o" Brax said as he placed his hands on her waist and pulled her in for a quick hug his lips going to her ear. "Book your ticket you can leave tomorrow" Brax told her and Alarah smiled.

"Awesome thank-you" Alarah said as she leaned up on her tippy toes and kissed Brax's cheek. "Bianca!" Alarah said loudly causing Bianca to nearly jump out of her seat and Brax to groan.

"Alarah I have a headache" Brax said as he swatted his wife's ass it wasn't hard but it did catch her attention.

"Oops sorry" Alarah said as she walked over towards Bianca. "Want to come to Italy with me? Yes I think you should pack your bags" Alarah said with a giggle as she saw Bianca's facial expression.

_X_

Brax walked up to Charlie's house a grin forming on his face when he saw she was lounging outside under the shade in her white bikini.

She had her eyes closed and she was resting right in front of him but Brax just smiled.

"Now isn't that a pretty sight" Brax said with a cheeky grin; Charlie opened her eyes just to see him she quickly rolled her eyes and sighed.

"You can't be here Brax" Charlie said as she went to stand up Brax stood before her with a confused expression.

"Why not? I want to know what you meant last night you are exactly who I want you to be" Brax said seriously as he took a seat in one of the chairs Charlie sighed as she looked at him.

"You can't be here it's not because I don't want you but I can't and won't break up your marriage" Charlie said and Brax groaned as he ran a hand over his face.

"My marriage was is already broken Charlie" Brax said as he reached out to grab Charlie's hand; at first she tried to pull away but she couldn't it was like his touch made her weak at the knees. "Alarah is off to Italy tomorrow let's spend the spend some time together and see how we go" Brax said but Charlie shook her head fiercely as she used all the strength she had to pull away.

"No Brax; sorry" Charlie said as she walked away towards the front door and into the house only turning around for a moment. "Please just go" Charlie said as she closed the front door.

_X_

Alarah jumped when she heard the front door of the house slam Casey glanced up to meet her gaze but Alarah just shrugged.

She didn't know who it was but she could make a pretty good guess.

"It's either Brax or Heath; just stay here and keep going I'll be back in a moment" Alarah said as she got up she saw Casey nod before turning back to the assignment he had in front of him.

"What are you doing home?" Brax asked gruffly as he saw Alarah's figure appear in the living room.

"I could ask you the same thing; I'm here helping Casey with an assignment. Where have you been?" Alarah asked as Brax stood up from the couch he walked towards the kitchen and Alarah followed him silently.

Casey glanced up when they entered the kitchen area Casey wasn't blind he could see that Brax was angry.

Alarah glanced over and just gestured to the assignment.

"I've been with Charlie she doesn't want anything to do with me" Brax said as he grabbed a beer from the fridge.

"It can't be that bad" Alarah said with a smile but Brax just grunted.

"You're not leaving for Italy until she agrees to spend time with me understood?" Brax asked pointing a finger at Alarah she just scowled at him.

"What? What if she doesn't agree?" Alarah asked rather annoyed this wasn't part of the plan.

"Not my problem" Brax said he looked at Alarah and could see that she was getting rather angry he just shook his head at her.

"Why am I the one that has to run around chasing your next project?" Alarah asked she was basically shouting at him as she turned around to re-join Casey Brax grunted as he grabbed her arm roughly causing instant pain to surface within her.

"Charlie is not a project" Brax snapped at her as he raised his hand and backhanded her Casey looked up when he heard the slap Alarah immediately raised her hand to cover her cheek. "Do what your told Alarah" Brax spat angrily.

"Do what I'm told?" Alarah spat back and Brax brushed her hand away from her cheek before pulling his hand back to hit her once more Alarah stumbled but she knew Brax still had a hold on her arm so she wouldn't fall.

"Don't you talk back!" Brax replied lowly leaning down so there faces were inches apart he could see the tears building in Alarah's eyes but he wasn't in the mood for her crying.

Alarah heard Casey shuffle and she knew he would be uncomfortable; they all knew how Brax's bad mood could escalate quickly they'd all seen it before.

"I'm sorry" Alarah whispered but Brax didn't say anything as he let her arm go and picked up his beer.

"No you're ****ing not" Brax grunted as he pushed her to the side and walked past her he glanced at Casey. "Remember what I said" Brax warned as he walked over to the living area turning on the tv Alarah sighed as she knew that Brax was staying close to keep an eye on them.

Casey glanced up to see Alarah standing there looking out the window he could see she was crying but Brax had always threatened them both him and Heath; that if they ever comforted her he'd just come back and hurt her more.

"A? Are ya okay to come and help me again?" Casey asked and Alarah turned around and gave Casey a small smile.

"Yeah Case, where were we?" Alarah asked as she wiped the tears from her eyes she could see in Casey's smile that he was worried about her but she also knew what Brax had told the boys she knew he didn't ask because he was protecting her that way.

She could feel Brax's eyes following her as she sat down and looked at the work Casey had done so far.

_X_

Love it?

Hate it?

Rate it?

Reviews please?

Chapter Nine;

Finishing up the assignment with Casey Alarah glanced at the phone sitting next to her on the table she knew what she had to do. She needed a break and she would only get one if she did as Brax asked or in this case told her.

She needed to make things right with Charlie.

Picking up her phone she sent a quick text.

'Charlie can I come over? We need to talk' AB

'I'm not talking about Brax' CB

'You need to! I just want to go to Italy that's all. I will be over in ten' AB

Alarah turned her head to look at Brax who was lounging on the couch watching some pointless sporting channel with Casey gone they were the only two in the room but they barely acknowledged each other.

Sighing she knew she couldn't avoid it so she stood up and grabbed her phone and house keys before walking towards him he glanced up with a raised eyebrow and she smiled meekly.

"I'm going to speak with Charlie; I'll be home soon" Alarah said as she went to turn around but Brax's hand caught her wrist it made her freeze but his touch was much gentler this time round.

Alarah didn't move but she knew Brax was standing now as he walked round to stand in front of her Alarah couldn't bring herself to look at him but she didn't have a choice as he used his free hand to lift her chin.

He leaned down and gently brushed his lips across her still red cheek.

"Don't be long" Was all he muttered and Alarah nodded she had no desire to make him any angrier so she leaned up to kiss his cheek and then left quickly.

_X_

When she arrived at Charlie's house Alarah took a deep breath as she knocked on the door it wasn't every day you came over to convince another woman to be with your husband.

But she was hear because this was what she had to do.

"Hey Alarah; mums inside make yourself at home!" Ruby called as she opened the door and flew out and down in the direction of the beach.

Alarah just smiled as she walked into the house and in the direction of the lounge room Charlie was reading a magazine but glanced up when she heard the shuffling of feet.

"You know it's far from easy being married to a Riverboy; hell Brax isn't easy to be married to but I am I can't change it right now. Charlie I want to go to Italy I need a break for reasons I can't explain please just agree to spend some time with him while I'm gone" Alarah pleaded as she plopped down onto the couch beside Charlie Charlie looked at her with a raised eyebrow unsure of her friend's sudden explosion.

"Alarah" Charlie started but the fiery brunette glared at her.

"Don't Charlie just don't. You don't know what I have had to deal with every single day every day since I was twelve. I want to go to Italy for a break I need it, I deserve it. He likes you Charlie; we might not understand it but he does, please just a chance is all I am asking you give him" Alarah pleaded as she brushed her hand across her cheek.

"Did he do that to you?" Charlie asked pointing to Alarah's reddish cheek Alarah froze for a moment but then she nodded slowly.

"He did" Alarah agreed but then she shook her head when she saw Charlie's face. "He wouldn't lay a hand on you he likes you too much, he might even love you. He is a gentleman at heart; mine and his relationship is what it is. Just two dates while I'm away please?" Alarah asked with a small smile Charlie sighed but nodded slowly.

She could see in Alarah's eyes how much the girl needed this.

"Two dates but if he raises a hand"Charlie started but Alarah cut her off with a nod.

"He won't thank-you for this Charlie" Alarah said with a little giggle. "I'll tell him when I get home. Let's watch a movie" Alarah said with a grin and Charlie nodded.

_X_

Getting home it was dark and Alarah snuck in threw the back door hoping to go uncaught by anyone who was still up namely Brax but when she got to the bedroom she saw Brax sitting up in bed on the phone.

Alarah smiled meekly and dropped the black strappy heals she had in her hand onto the floor before she stripped off the dress she had on and picked up his shirt from the window seat slipping it on and tying her hair up into a messy bun.

Brax was still on the phone so she quickly went into the bathroom to brush her teeth before coming back out and slipping into bed beside him under the silk sheets.

It seemed to be a few minutes more before Brax hung up and looked at her expectantly.

"Two dates more if you do well" Alarah gave him the answer to his unasked question he nodded.

"Good you can leave whenever" Brax told her as he rolled onto his side hooking an arm around her body and pulled her back into him.

"Please be careful she knows you hit me today" Alarah murmured and Brax groaned as his grip tightened on her.

"What have I told you about letting that slip?" Brax grunted and Alarah sighed.

"She asked I couldn't deny it. Its better she's aware just be careful" Alarah asked him and Brax bit her neck lightly.

"Always am you just remember what your place is" Brax said and Alarah nodded.

"Could I forget?" She asked sarcastically as she rolled over to face him Brax smirked and leaned down to kiss her.

_X_

Charlie stood in front of the mirror assessing her outfit she was wearing a royal blue dress that fell to her knees. It was a tight fitting dress that hugged her figure tightly showing her off to compliment the dress she chose to wear black pump high heels and a couple of thick black bracelets. She left her chocolate brown hair flowing down her back in loose curls.

Charlie loved what she was wearing but she was so nervous she wanted the outfit to be just right.

"You look great mum Brax is going to faint when he sees you; will you stop stressing now?" Ruby asked with a giggle she was sitting on the bed cross legged; constantly teasing.

"Thank-you sweetie; but are you sure?" Charlie asked nervously as she went to pick the black dress up from the bed but Ruby snatched it away.

"Yes I'm sure" Ruby said as she got off the bed she heard Brax knocking. "I'll get the door; get your clutch" Ruby said excitingly as she skipped out of the room.

When she went to the open the door she could hear Brax talking since nobody else was coming by tonight she assumed he was talking on the phone deciding to wait but while she waited she could hear what he was saying.

'I'm at the house; just make sure you get back on Friday. I am aware you like Italy Alarah but I expect you to be back on Friday no later; understood? Good; I will see you then'

When she was sure he was off the phone Ruby opened the door with a suspicious smile Brax grinned at her but Ruby gave him a look.

"Make sure you treat my mother right Brax" Ruby said in a warning voice and Brax gave a small smile.

"You know I will Rubes I like her" Brax said and Ruby nodded.

"She's nervous take it easy on her" Ruby said as Charlie appeared.

"Wow you look amazing Charlie" Brax said as he gawked at her with wide eyed looking at her he couldn't believe how beautiful she was.

"Thank-you you're not too bad yourself; shall we?" Charlie asked as she took a step outside.

"Don't stay out to late" Ruby giggled and Charlie turned to wink at her.

"Yes mum" Charlie teased as they left.

Arriving at Angelo's it was Charlie's turn to gawk Brax had gone out of his way to make this a special night.

Looking around the restaurant she couldn't help but smile the place was candle lit, there was soft music playing in the background and at the table where Charlie always sat was where they would be eating. There was a red table cloth spread over the top and matching china with Charlie's favourite bottle of wine ready and chilled.

"Wow Brax you didn't have to do all this" Charlie murmured but to her this was perfect; this was cosy and simple.

"Yes I did I am aware of what you think of me Charlie and I want to change your thoughts. I want you to see me at my best" Brax said as he put a hand on the small of her back and guided her to the table pulling out the chair for her. "I want you to have a wonderful night and remember this date. That's why I had to close the restaurant down" Brax said with a smirk as he poured her a glass of wine.

"I haven't told you what I thought of you it isn't all bad. What you have done here is wonderful and I am tipping I will have a great time" Charlie said taking a sip of her wine.

"So; what do you think of me then?" Brax asked a small smile on his laps at the way Charlie played with her napkin nervously.

"Well I don't think you're a bad guy. I don't know a lot about you but I mean we didn't have much to do with each other til Alarah came to town. I want to get to know you and before you ask yes a part of me is attracted to you as well but I have questions. Like you say you want me but you're married how is that meant to work?" Charlie asked as she closed her eyes to take a steady breath.

"I know it's all crazy and probably not the ideal situation but I have been married to Alarah for a long time; our relationship isn't typical at all. As bad as it sounds Alarah is business you are something completely different; let me give you a chance to show you this could work" Brax said as he began to take a bite of his lasagne.

"You class your wife as business?" Charlie asked slightly stunned almost choking on her food.

"Yes my marriage to Alarah is purely for convenience. There are certain things we both get from the relationship" Brax said as he took a pause and looked at Charlie hoping to make her understand. "I am not saying Alarah is worthless I wouldn't; there is a part of me that will always love her but I am not in love with Alarah"

"But you hit her" Charlie stated shortly as she looked at Brax meeting his eyes. "What make me any different? Are you saying you wouldn't lay a hand on me?" Charlie asked and Brax sighed.

"Like I said before my relationship with Alarah is far from typical and we have our issues. The relationship we maintain has changed a lot we have changed a lot as people" Brax said as he put his knife and fork down. "If you're asking me if I have hit Alarah more than once I will admit I have. Will I do it again? I don't take hitting her lightly I don't do it unless I am provoked constantly. Will I hit you? I can confidently say no Charlie I wouldn't never lay a hand on you; the only woman I ever has is Alarah. I fell for you without even knowing you that already says something" Brax said as he reached across the table to take her hand gently.

"I don't know if I can do this Brax" Charlie said in an almost whisper.

_X_

Love it?

Hate it?

Rate it?

Let me know what you think.

Chapter Ten;

Brax looked over at Charlie and gave her a soft smile it was one that made her heart melt inside her, made her whole body melt at the thought of them possibly being together.

It was almost enough to make her want to run away with him almost.

But as she looked at him again she couldn't help but feel unsure.

"I don't know if there is a way to make this work Charlie I don't know; all we can do is try. I like you and I am falling for you, falling hard. From the moment I saw you walk down that beach and tell us Riverboys to pack up and leave I knew I wanted you. You just have to take a chance Charlie that chance with me" Brax said he didn't know what he could say to her that would make her want to be with him he just had to try, he had to be honest.

"I get that you like me, I like you too. I just don't want to get hurt" Charlie whispered that was her biggest fear as much as she wanted to deny the attraction she had to Brax and walk out of the restaurant she knew she couldn't it was like she was clued to her seat.

She was falling falling for him hard and she was hoping he would catch her.

Brax had had enough talking; it didn't seem to be convincing her.

Getting up slowly he walked around the table to her and leaned down he kissed her and kissed her passionately pouring as much love into the kiss as he could.

Charlie didn't stop him she wanted to tell him it was wrong but she couldn't; she gave in and kissed him back.

All she could think about was making it work she would make it work.

All he could think about was never letting her go.

Pulling back Brax couldn't help but grin down at her swollen lips from the kiss Charlie smiled at him meekly.

"We will make this work; I promise. I really like you Charlie" Brax said before he pulled her closer to him once more and kissed her hard he kissed her really hard and before they even had a chance to second guess it they were in his office on his black leather couch making love.

Neither of them denying how they felt for each other neither of them pulling away.

They were ready to try ready to try and make it work.

_X_

It was over the next few days that Charlie and Brax spent every moment they could together they went out to meals, a movie and spent a lot of time at Charlie's house in her bedroom.

They days and nights had been the most amazing of Charlie's life she loved spending time with Brax he was looking after her treating her right and she felt bad for ever doubting that he wouldn't.

He made things seem easy but in the back of her mind she knew things weren't.

She was lying in bed tracing the tattoos on his chest she knew Alarah would be back today.

It made her worry that all this would come to an end that she was possibly hurting Alarah her friend Alarah.

"Hey, what cha thinking about?" Brax asked as he ran his fingertips down Charlie's arm; it send a sensation threw her body that she couldn't explain.

"Nothing" Charlie murmured but Brax didn't believe her he knew she was thinking about something.

"You can tell me; this will only work if we are honest" Brax said as he pulled Charlie on top of him so they were looking at each other.

"I was thinking about Alarah coming back today" Charlie said watching as Brax's facial expression changed from concerned to a look of surprise.

"Why would you be thinking about that?" Brax asked as he lightly brushed his fingertips over Charlie's hip.

"Well we have had such a good week it's just been us. I guess I realised I could be hurting my friend and she is coming back; I will have to share you won't I?" Charlie asked as she laid her head on Brax's chest.

"You aren't hurting Alarah trust me on that. As for sharing I will try to limit my interaction with Alarah plus she will be back off to Bali soon" Brax said as he kissed Charlie's head.

"Bali? You meant it when she said she likes her vacations" Charlie said with a smile and Brax nodded.

"Yeah I did; she only comes back when I call" Brax said but immediately sighed as his phone started to ring loudly from the bedside table. "Ahh look she heard you talking about her" Brax teased as he picked up his phone and put it on loud speaker so Charlie could hear.

'Yes Alarah it's nearly 11:30 aren't you meant to be on a plane?"

Brax rubbed his hand down Charlie's arm in soothing matter.

'I got an earlier flight; where are you? I'm home and the house is empty well Brody and Sam are here but come on Brax their company alone?"

Alarah whined and Charlie smiled at the sound of her best friend she was complaining over something so small.

'I'm busy at the moment call the rest of the boys over if you want company'

Brax told her he could see Charlie grinning at the thought of them spending all day together.

'Right busy hi Charlie, how are you? I did tell you Brax was a gentleman at heart; I mean he is brushing his own wife aside to spend time with you'

Alarah said with a giggle.

'How did you know I was here? If you need him he can come'

Charlie started to say but Brax cut Charlie off.

'It's important call if not I don't want to hear from you'

Brax was talking firmly and Charlie raised an eyebrow at him there was something different about him when he talked to Alarah.

'I just knew Charlie and as for you Brax I will only call if it completely life and death'

Alarah joked as she shuffled around.

'I gotta go some of the boys just got here and well they gotta talk to me about something. Try to make it home for dinner; I would like to talk to you about my next trip I am so thinking that Italy needs to see some more of me. See ya later Charlie'

Alarah said as she hung up the phone.

_X_

Love it?

Hate it?

Rate it?

Please remember to Review!

Chapter Eleven;

Brax stood at the Charlie's car door with a grin as he looked at Charlie who was trying to shrink back into the seat he'd been trying to get her to get out for a least five minutes but she was against the idea.

"Come on get out of the car" Brax said with a teasing tone as he looked at Charlie with a playful smile but she just shook her head and pouted.

"Why? Why did I have to come?" Charlie sulked as she looked up at Brax with those big eyes at made his heart melt but he needed to stay strong on this.

"Cause baby you're going to see a lot of Alarah and you'll feel much better once the initial meeting is over; I'll even hold your hand. Okay? Now come on" Brax pleaded with her but Charlie didn't budge Brax just chuckled at her as he lifted her out of the car and placed her over his shoulder.

Her squeals became exceptionally loud as Brax walked into the house with Charlie over his shoulder Casey and Ruby who were in the front living room glanced up from their homework when they heard her.

"Hey kids" Brax said as he placed Charlie down on her feet and helped her steady herself. "What are you both up too?" Brax asked as Ruby glanced at her mother with a raised eyebrow.

"Homework you know he's married right?" Ruby asked giving her mother a disapproving look.

While she wanted them together she thought they would at least sit down with Alarah and talk about it and then Alarah would leave move on with her life.

Charlie was about to reply but Casey touched his girlfriends arm.

"Don't worry, Brax would have sorted it with Alarah" Casey said as he stood up and gathered his books he knew when he said sorted it that it would have been more like Brax telling Alarah what was going to happen and how it was going to happen. "Let's go study in my room" Casey said as he left the room with Ruby following.

"I don't think he's happy" Charlie said as she gave Brax a knowing look Brax just shrugged.

"He'll be alright Alarah is important to him but he understands the relationship I have with her" Brax said as he walked towards her wrapping her in his arms and kissing her cheek.

"Are you sure? I don't want to upset him as well" Charlie said in a small voice as they walked towards the main room Brax just leaned down and kissed her temple.

"He will be fine so will Ruby. We can sit down and explain it to them later if it will make you relax a little. Just take it one step at a time don't worry. I will even get Alarah to talk to them if you want" Brax said softly to Charlie as the back door opened and Sam came in with Alarah on his back giggling.

"Well look at what we have here" Alarah said with a laugh as she slipped down from Sam's back.

"I'll be outside" Sam muttered and Alarah nodded as she skipped towards Charlie and Brax with a bright smile.

"Alarah" Brax said as she came up and kissed his cheek before giving Charlie a quick hug.

"Hey" Charlie said shyly as she gave a small smile Alarah just shrugged.

"Relax Charlie I am happy for you" Alarah said with a giggle before she turned to Brax with a grin. "I can we gone tomorrow if that's okay with you" Alarah said with a bright smile and Brax gave her a knowing look.

"We can talk about it later" Brax said as he walked over to grab a drink out of the fridge beer of course.

"Alarah baby hurry up" Brody whooped from outside Alarah heard the splash of the water from the pool and she grinned as she jumped up to sit on the bench.

"I really enjoyed Italy I want to spend time there; all you have to do is okay it. Come on you want me gone, I can be gone tomorrow" Alarah promised but Brax shook his head.

"No I'm not finished with you yet. You've still got Tegan to deal with" Brax said firmly and Alarah flung her head back and huffed.

"I can't Brax not Tegan" Alarah whined she sounded like a spoilt brat but inside she was welling up with fear.

"I know but I can't have her making a sudden appearance" Brax said as he walked over to the corner of the bench where Alarah was sitting she glanced at him once he was standing in front of her, their eyes connected and she sighed.

She knew she didn't have a choice but she thought she could convince him to let it go.

"Okay?" Brax asked and this time softer and Alarah nodded.

"I'll see what I can do" Alarah muttered as she jumped down from the bench Brax stepped back but as she went to walk past him he caught her arm.

"Be careful about what you say don't give her a reason to come to the bay" Brax said as he leaned down and brushed his lips against her cheek gently.

He was aware that this would be hard for her but it needed to be done and she was only person he wanted to take care of this.

"I will make it work Tegan won't be a problem" Alarah said quickly trying to keep her voice from shaking; once Brax nodded Alarah walked quickly down the hallway towards her bedroom and she closed the door gently behind her.

_X_

As Alarah slid down to the ground behind the door to the bedroom she allowed herself to start taking deep breaths.

She didn't understand this want mean to happen; she couldn't do this and she couldn't talk to Tegan after all this time.

Granted yes they did used to be best-friends but then it all happened and she had to ask Tegan to do what she did and if the secret ever got out more than just their lives would be ruined the relationships between families would be destroyed.

Alarah sighed Brax was the reason all this had happened the reason she was upset about having to speak to Tegan. If only he could have accepted the situation if he had understood that it was a mistake then it would have been okay and we could have lived happily.

But Brax had been so adamant that it wouldn't work that she only had one choice. So Alarah had come up with another but even that had killed her it had destroyed a friendship and a chance at happiness.

It was one of the darkest times of the past the beatings had come around because of the secret and how hard it was to forget too hard to forget.

And it was him Brax was the reason this had all happened he was the reason she carried around such a big secret and now he wanted her to talk to Tegan to bring it all up again.

_X_

Love it?

Hate it?

Rate it?

Please remember to Review!

Archived