1993 Episode Discussion

Dan F

I forgot to mention I cheered for Shane when he stood up to Donald about his behaviour. I was a bit annoyed that he was forced to apologise to be honest. What he said was true and it was time someone said it. It was just the way Shane said it that was a bit rude. But how often does Don shout at others? I was expecting Nick to tell Donald he agreed with what Shane said, but it seems Nick has gone back to sucking up Don's rear end after a brief moment of being on Shane and Angel's side.

Did you notice Angel telling Donald "not all teenagers get pregnant"? I wonder if this was deliberate foreshadowing of her secret?

Sarah's dad's farm didn't seem that far away when she first arrived.

A nice interview, but i didn't really understand why she left with no plans to ever return. was she so miserable? never say never. I think she does regret her decision in the long run. Maybe the producers should leave her comatose for years and then one day she wakes up..

By the way, why didn't we see sally handling the news? I don't even think sally will be in the funeral.

A nice interview, but i didn't really understand why she left with no plans to ever return. was she so miserable? never say never. I think she does regret her decision in the long run. Maybe the producers should leave her comatose for years and then one day she wakes up..

By the way, why didn't we see sally handling the news? I don't even think sally will be in the funeral.

ummm... Silence again.

So nice to hear what Carly, Steven, Frank, Sophie, Lou and you Know Rebecca Bobby's sister think of this tragic situation... Not.

Interesting interview. I certainly get the impression that Nicolle wanted a change after five extensive years portraying Bobby but I wonder how she feels about killing off the character after so many years?

Great character and one of my all-time favourites!

Archived