1993 Episode Discussion

Dan F

It is interesting reading this thread how sometimes we look at the past with rose-tinted spectacles and now watching it back there were still characterisation issues way back when.

I don't think it's really with rose tinted glasses, I didn't ever think the show was perfect. But it's just as enjoyable to watch as I always thought it was.

Blaxland 89 - I thought the same thing about that piece of music.

So we finally (sort of) get the scene I was crying out for, with Bobby and Pippa, although it still felt very "on the surface" and didn't really explore Bobby's feelings much, at least we get that she is conflicted now.

Surprisingly not missing Ailsa, I actually forgot she was away and it only just occurred to me she wasn't in this week's episodes. It's no surprise though. She hasn't exactly been getting the hard hitting gritty storylines for a while, and from memory she doesn't really serve much purpose for a couple of years until her breakdown in 1995 finally puts her back in the spotlight.

At this point I'm convinced that they made Tina sign a two year contract in the middle of 1992 when she was proving to be quite decent in the role and now everyone else in her age range as gone they cannot afford to exit her contract

Since they must have axed Ross at this point as well and that might have cost them some money as well

At this point I'm convinced that they made Tina sign a two year contract in the middle of 1992 when she was proving to be quite decent in the role and now everyone else in her age range as gone they cannot afford to exit her contract

Since they must have axed Ross at this point as well and that might have cost them some money as well

Ross?

Ross?

Ross Newton who played Greg.

Archived