1993 Episode Discussion

Dan F

Cant say I blame Bobby. He didn't want to spend time with Sam when he was off with Fiona. Trying to pass him off to everyone and anyone. And he never wanted to anything to do with him at all. In fact, he only has got legal access to Sam because he married Bobby. And he couldn't even stick to those vows for a year. If I was Bobby, I'd be wondering if that was the only reason he married me. Otherwise he would have fought her in court.

Bobby is starting to look more and more like Patricia Coleman, if anyone remembers her.

When Bobby shouted at Sam 'Go to your room' - it got me thinking: presumably Don's house has at least six bedrooms as he, Nick, Shane, Angel, Bobby and Sam appear to have their own rooms?

Or maybe that recurring external long shot of the property is merely the east wing...

Made it up to 1275.I think my sympathy for Bobby had practically run out by the start of the week.Using Sam as a weapon to hurt Greg is about as low as you can get, especially when she didn't even seem to care that she was hurting Sam too.She's actually making me feel sorry for Greg.Again, I also feel sorry for Fiona and if that's the last we see of her it's very inconclusive:What's she going to do next, hang around getting abuse from Alf every time she goes shopping?Ah well, at least we did get a Pippa/Bobby scene!

So, on the heels of Luke's traumatic secret, we get the equally emotional scene of Laura's traumatic secret.It's curious that this is one of those storylines I have a massive blind spot about:The last thing I remembered was her stopping Damian making a mess of treating his injury so I've absolutely no idea what happens next.

After weeks of Shane and Angel struggling to get their act together, it seems we're now condemned to weeks of Don being an overbearing landlord and trying to keep them apart.I did reflect on the irony that not so long ago he was trying to convince Angel to stay and now he seems ready to push her out.

Archived