1993 Episode Discussion

Dan F

Glad Greg ended it with Fiona, he has had a couple of near misses but wish Nick told Bobby. Bobby would be angry to learn that one of her best friends kept this from her.

Enjoying the friendship between Laura and Damian and I also don't remember the Bill storyline too much. Interested to see how it plays out.

There's not one bad storyline going atm.

Would someone please make Angel put a sock in it??? Jumping up and down like a spoilt brat all coz Shane "barged into the bathroom while I was taking a shower pervert". Too right Bobby was when she said she was carrying on like a 5-year-old. And why the hell should Shane (appear to) feel guilty about it???? People are so precious....... I would have slapped her one!!!!

It's weird, when Bill first ran off into the bush I kept thinking about the time Haydn ran away and fell into an old mine shaft. Then in episode 1268 they actually used the same music from that Haydn story for Bill!! Mike Perjanik certainly has a great memory for detail.

Something else I thought about was Fisher's attitude towards Bill. He's been mostly tolerant. Probably a good thing nobody has told Luke about what Fisher tried to do to Nico! I really enjoyed the storyline with Bill being misssing this week, it was very emotional with a great ending too. I was actually expecting Laura to be the one who finds Bill and having to bring him home would force her into the community but I was wrong.

Nice plan Angel came up with at the end of Friday's episode. I wonder if she came up with it herself or if Sarah's in on it. For that matter, I wonder if Shane is in on it! Tug has gone way too far this week and I no longer feel in any way sorry for him.

I do, however, feel very sorry for Bobby. It feels like a lot was going on this week and it was hard to fit everything in, but I'm glad they managed to squeeze in a scene of Ailsa comforting Bobby, even if it was extremely short. Maybe next week Pippa might get around to visiting her!

It's weird, when Bill first ran off into the bush I kept thinking about the time Haydn ran away and fell into an old mine shaft. Then in episode 1268 they actually used the same music from that Haydn story for Bill!! Mike Perjanik certainly has a great memory for detail.

Something else I thought about was Fisher's attitude towards Bill. He's been mostly tolerant. Probably a good thing nobody has told Luke about what Fisher tried to do to Nico! I really enjoyed the storyline with Bill being misssing this week, it was very emotional with a great ending too. I was actually expecting Laura to be the one who finds Bill and having to bring him home would force her into the community but I was wrong.

Nice plan Angel came up with at the end of Friday's episode. I wonder if she came up with it herself or if Sarah's in on it. For that matter, I wonder if Shane is in on it! Tug has gone way too far this week and I no longer feel in any way sorry for him.

I do, however, feel very sorry for Bobby. It feels like a lot was going on this week and it was hard to fit everything in, but I'm glad they managed to squeeze in a scene of Ailsa comforting Bobby, even if it was extremely short. Maybe next week Pippa might get around to visiting her!

Bobby does not seem to have the same bond with Debra Lawrance's Pippa like she did with Vanessa Downing's Pippa.

I also thought Laura would be the one to find Bill, however I liked how Bill was found.

I feel for Bobby. Knowing what's coming up soon, I loath Greg even more.

And do Tug and Shane eventually become friends?

I have watched up to Thursday's episode (1269) so don't know how Bill is found yet. But I've been really enjoying the storyline so far. I thought Luke's dream was pretty horrible/sad and I'm surprised that they were so blatant with Bill lying face down in the water like that (very effective).

I like all of the other storylines going on at the moment too. But I have to say I was disappointed that Bobby and Greg's breakup/the reveal wasn't focused on as much as it should have been. They probably should have waited one more week and let the Bill storyline play out this week and then bring the Bobby/Greg storyline to the forefront next week. I also think it would have made better and more emotional drama if she had caught them together.

I kept wanting to go back to see Bobby's reaction but it was as if they kept on skirting around it for some reason. Sort of left me puzzled. I wanted to see her call Fiona a bitch and perhaps slap her/go mental. And then realise that she had lost her cool/control. I guess she's better than that these days though I still would have liked to see more scenes focusing on Bobby's reaction and finding out how she really feels about being betrayed. Hopefully they are still to come. Greg is such a loser, I really don't think they are suited at all.

I also thought Laura would be the one to find Bill, however I liked how Bill was found.

I feel for Bobby. Knowing what's coming up soon, I loath Greg even more.

And do Tug and Shane eventually become friends?

Yes, Tug and Sarah eventually become good friends.

Archived