1993 Episode Discussion

Dan F

Do we ever see Dag Dog again?

1993 ending credits- I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this before but there seem to be a shot of a man's bottom and either he's wearing a thong or he has a pretty severe wedgey.

They do that as butt cheeks grip the seats in the surf boats better than Speedos.

Yeah, there are some bits in the closing credits which seem to sail close to the wind in terms of decency. I remember there was a shot of a couple groping each other and her tits were almost hanging out (untanned regions showing) in a version of the closing titles shown in about 1996 or 97

Do we ever see Dag Dog again?

1993 ending credits- I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this before but there seem to be a shot of a man's bottom and either he's wearing a thong or he has a pretty severe wedgey.

They do that as butt cheeks grip the seats in the surf boats better than Speedos.

If only Bobby had known.

Finn should have got on the bus and left with Blake. She has become the most invisible irrelevant character since Matt.

Ah, she's a sweet character (as well as easy on the eye) - and she has had the pill-popping storyline plus she will have a couple of relationship stories soon. Apparently she goes through a carwash with the windows down, but I've never seen that sequence.... Matt really never did anything, did he?

There seems to be a lot of people in just one episode at the moment. Usually like a school bully with a few lines, or a customer etc. Most of them can't act at all. Surely it can't be hard to find people who can deliver a few lines without slowly down to nearly half the speed of normal person talking. I'm thinking of people like the guy at the youth hostal with Shane, or the school bot called Bill, or he young lad that was cracking on to Sally. This is a professional show! And looking at these early performance Melissa George has a lot to thank the show for.

Archived