1993 Episode Discussion

Dan F

I currently watch 7two episodes on you tube in the UK but the account has been terminated over copyright issues, how can i watch these episodes now?

Yes, this is a disaster! I am in Aus but at work during the week so also watch them on Youtube. Can anyone help us, I'd hate to have to stop watching...

Yes this is devastating news ? not only for us UK fans but all that watch The Early Years on YouTube around the world.

I was lucky enough to see these episodes first time round, but have really enjoyed watching them again, and was eagerly awaiting the 1993 Baby Dale and Bobby storylines.....

Typical !!! ?

I've got a feeling the account wasn't taken down due to the H&A uploads either, I think they were taken down due to the All Saints uploads because All Saints is available on DVD and the H&A and Neighbours uploads have been on the channel for years.

I've got a feeling the account wasn't taken down due to the H&A uploads either, I think they were taken down due to the All Saints uploads because All Saints is available on DVD and the H&A and Neighbours uploads have been on the channel for years.

Yes, good point - hopefully Dan will start uploading H&A again?

Archived