1993 Episode Discussion

Dan F

Greg has done a complete 360 when it comes to Sarah. First he didn't want her to stay. Now's being overprotective because he doesn't think Tug is good enough for her. Then he a whinge about it all. This guy does my head in. Seriously.

Anyway, I want more Shane and Don scenes. They are the highlight at the moment. Don seems to be keeping Shane in line while big brother is away.

Fin is driving me nuts atm too. She and Greg my two least favourites currently.

Caught up to 1190.Well, I'd say it's good to have Pippa back, except it doesn't really feel like she is back:It quickly went back to Michael and Irene doing the parenting stuff, often with no real explanation of where the heck she is.A shame because we did get some decent interaction between her and Irene first off.I'm trying to remember what we knew about Dale at the time, I seem to remember a listings mag, probably the late TV Quick, making a comment like "This isn't going to end happily" but as the weeks passed I kind of forgot about it...

Greg spent a fair chunk of the week in "string 'em up" mode but pulled back a bit at the end.Tug still has a tendency to be his own worst enemy and it's a good job he's got Adam and Sarah to pull him back into line.I didn't realise we were that close to the "Tug might be moving" storyline until he turned up at the end.The lack of staff at Summer Bay High was kind of underlined by the implausible way Luke was suddenly teaching automotive technology.(Because that's a really natural thing for a History teacher to be taking...)

I'm not sure if that's meant to be Fin's storyline over, with Irene telling her her health's important and Fin seeming to grudgingly accept it, or if she's going to carry on taking the pills.After all, no-one knows about them yet aside from Sally and even she doesn't know about the second batch, so it seems unlikely it'll stay that way...

Why did Sarah keep avoiding Tug and repeatedly telling him she didn't want to talk about it, when he kept making moves on her, then it seems he forced himself upon her, in the dark and suddenly she becomes accepting? In the dark? And while she kept yelling at him and putting the shutters up??

I currently watch 7two episodes on you tube in the UK but the account has been terminated over copyright issues, how can i watch these episodes now?

Yes, this is a disaster! I am in Aus but at work during the week so also watch them on Youtube. Can anyone help us, I'd hate to have to stop watching...

Archived