Follow Your Heart (by Danni02) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Great couple of chapters Danni! Aww loved Charlie telling April it was "Mother-in-laws orders"..so glad Charlie is going to talk Ruby into going! Should be a great weekend away! Poor Charlie, really hope she gets through the surgery ok! Heath was actually the bigger person then...couldn't believe it lol looking forward to more! Xx

Chapter 168 - I can't believe Rose nearly told Heath the truth, hopefully she'll do it soon.

Chapter 169 - I hope it's good news for Charlie.

Chapter 170 - It wasn't great news for Charlie but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I'm glad Bianca knows the truth.

Chapter 171 - Great chapter! Ella and the nail varnish seems like a recipe for disaster. :lol:

Chapter 172 - Hopefully Heath realises that Rose is lying soon.

Chapter 173 - I hope Charlie's surgery goes ok. I'm glad that Charlie is going to convince Ruby to go away with April.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D

Hmm.Okay, so Rose sort of told the truth.Not sure if it makes any difference whether Heath knows the whole truth or not but he's got a lot of work to do with Bianca.Good that Ruby agreed to the weekend away, wonder what April's got planned.Bianca, Charlie and Leah on a night out could be fun.