Follow Your Heart (by Danni02) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Chapter 113 - I liked Bianca and Ruby's talk.

Chapter 114 - I hope Ruby was able to get through to Ella about Luca.

Chapter 115 - I'm glad Charlie and Ruby both realise that Bianca and Heath taking a break isn't a good idea. I loved Charlie and Ella's mother-daughter time.

Chapter 116 - I'm glad Bianca took Charlie's advice about marriage counselling. I loved Charlie getting the kids' names wrong. Romeo <_<

Chapter 117 - I can understand Brax's reaction to Charlie talking to Bianca. I hope Ruby sorts things out with April soon.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D

Aww I feel bad for Brax! I don't like that Charlie is so excited to talk to someone (whether it's her best friend or not) who made her husband go blind. Sure, she wasn't well but still...hopefully something good for Brax will happen soon :) Can't wait to see what happens with April and Ruby! Great couple of chapters, Danni! Xx

Aww loved Brax changing Luca's nappy :) Toby wanting to surf with Spideyman for his birthday is hilarious! I hope he gets it :P Happy for Ruby and April..they're so cute together! Good to see Heath and Bianca having a lunch date. Hopefully things can pick up for them too! Great writing as usual Danni! Xx