Follow Your Heart (by Danni02) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Aww I thought Brax may have been taking Natalie out to break up with her haha damn it! :P Poor Charlie...my heart broke when Noah said "not shouting" :( April and Rubys chat was a tad awkward but you can really sense there are a lot of unresolved feelings for them both! Great chapter Danni, thanks for updating! Have fun over the next few weeks, :wink: looking forward to more! Xx

Missed your updates so much and loved the last two chapters

So gutted Brax asked Charlie to pretend like it didn't happen. I just dont understand him, he knows she still loves him ad it's obvious he still loves her so what is holding him back

Wow Ruby and April, I actually felt awkward for them lol

Eagerly waiting for whenever next you get a chance to update :)

Edited by RoRo90

Chapter 10 - I hope Charlie and Brax's talk goes well and that Charlie isn't disappointed. I wonder what will happen between Ruby and April?

Chapter 11 - I can't believe Brax asked Charlie to pretend like it didn't happen. :(

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D