Follow Your Heart (by Danni02) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Woah Brax is still so so so angry, but I don't blame him. I admire Charlie for sticking by Brax but also standing up when he is getting a bit out of hand with what he says. I wish he wasn't blind so badly haha, but it's interesting to read where you take it :)

I'm actually quite surprised Bianca took what Heath said so horribly.

More soon lovely, loving it xxx

Great couple of chapters Danni! :) I am glad Brax got to show Bianca or at least make her understand what she has done, even if she wasn't in the right frame of mind when she did it. I love that Charlie is honouring Brax's wishes by not being friends with Bianca but she is still giving Bianca hope which makes me happy :) Noah was so cute wanting April to sleep in his room! I'm glad Heath told Bianca about him and Rose before she could tell her. Can't wait to see what happens next!! Xx