Follow Your Heart (by Danni02) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Totally loving that Brax went to Charlies :) ... shame he is still with Nat :( ... Really curious to see what is going to happen now!!

Was cracking up when Dex asked April not to steal his girlfriend lmao

can't wait to see what happens with Chax xx

Ooh boy, really not sure about Brax and Charlie kissing, and whatever else, like that:it's clearly not going to be that simple.Love that Dexter's dating Adrian.And woah, who's trying to make Heath do something?Hope he doesn't do anything stupid...

HOLY MOLEY! I can't believe you ended that right there....pure evil! :wink: cannot wait to see what happens with Brax and Charlie next! It's kind of funny that Brax is cheating or has cheated on his girlfriend with his estranged wife lol :wub: Dex is hilarious! Awesome couple of chapters Danni, please update soon! Xx :)

I have to confess I found myself squealing with so much excitement when Brax turned up at Charlies door... I just wish he would break things off with Nat. I think Charlie will be hurt if he tries to down play what obviously happened between them as a mistake.

Dex had me laughing asking April not to steal his girlfriend

Looking forward to Ruby's reaction when they bump into each other

Update soon :)

Looking forward to this chat Brax are Charlie are needing to have ... Really pray that Charlie isn't disappointed with the outcome :)

Great update ... I have really missed you lol ... I have been checking your fics everyday, so you can imagine how excited I was when I saw a new chapter this morning lol

hanging in for more x