Follow Your Heart (by Danni02) - comments

Red Ranger 1

I agree. It sounds like Romeo was Rubys rebound once her and April broke up. Shame, I loved April and Ruby together! :wub:

Aww I feel so bad for Charlie..I hope she goes out with Bianca and Leah and has a fun time..makes Brax jealous! :P Another great read! Please update soon! Xx

Amazing update as always, GET CHARLIE AND BRAX BACK TOGETHER!!! Update soon xx

Awh poor Noah bless him been a mummy's boy and looking out for Charlie. Natalie god the woman annoys me in and outside of the show. I hope Brax and Charlie get back together soon, you need to hook her up with somebody and let Brax get all jealeous, great update as always Danni. Thank you.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

Great chapter Danni! I so wanted something to happen between Chax but I know you must have a great plan for them and us..so I will be patient :P They both seem to really want to be with each other..they just need to talk! :) Can't wait for Ruby and Romeo to get back to the bay! Please update soon! Xx