Follow Your Heart (by Danni02) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Chapter 1 - Great start! I wonder who Ruby is marrying?

Chapter 2 - I can't believe Charlie and Brax are separated and that Ruby married Romeo.

Chapter 3 - Natalie wants Charlie to sell her half of the restaurant? She's unbelievable. <_<

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D

Aww you can tell Brax didn't want to have that conversation with Charlie at all..next Natalie will be asking him to ask Charlie to sign over full custody and eradicate Charlie from his life completely! I wish the kids hadn't come in when they did..both Charlie and Brax don't seem to want to be separated..think they just need to talk! :wub: Can't wait for more, great chapter Danni! Xx

Great Couple of Chapters Danni

I have to admit I did cringe a little when it turned out Brax was with Natalie

Shocked that it was Romeo that Ruby was marrying... although I think Aprils return will mix things up a bit

Awww Chax, they obviously still love each other but I can see they have a long way to go before they can confront their feelings and resolve their issues

Cant wait for more :)

Great chapter :) can't believe Natalie wants Charlie to sign over her half of the business. I really hope chax talk and sort it out because they still love each other and don't want to be separated. April back for good can't wait to see ruby's reaction when she finds out and what this will do to ruby's marriage. Can't wait for the next chapter :) Xx

I've been waiting forever to get on this forum I swear, Danni you are the best writer on this forum. Your stories are absolutely amazing, I love coming on this every morning and reading them, keep up the great writing and story updates. I'm loving them all.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG and fixed text speak.

I've been waiting forever to get on this forum I swear, Danni you are the best writer on this forum, your stories are absolutely amazing. I love coming on this every morning and reading them, keep up the great writing and story updates, I'm loving them all.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG