Five Aussie TV props that deserve a Logie

Guest Mishyy

Not sure when it will debut on screen, but the burger phone is back in the Pier Diner set.

I did hear of it being back a few weeks ago when the topic was posted, but didn't want to 'confirm' just in case - but Ada's also confirmed it in Channel 5's Facebook Q&A today.

It will be interesting to see how they reintroduce it. Will it just reappear? Many current viewers won't know it's history so that will need to be explained.

I'm glad to see it back.

Not sure when it will debut on screen, but the burger phone is back in the Pier Diner set.

I did hear of it being back a few weeks ago when the topic was posted, but didn't want to 'confirm' just in case - but Ada's also confirmed it in Channel 5's Facebook Q&A today.

That is great to hear. Any ideas why? Is it because of the list?

That is great to hear. Any ideas why? Is it because of the list?

Wasn't because of the article, just due to 'popular demand' apparently :wink:

Popular Demand? I will admit i actually forgot about the phone until i came across this article so i believe this to be a fib.

They can be honest and say it's because of the article as i believe it to be the case :wink: Hehe

• 4 weeks later...

Popular Demand? I will admit i actually forgot about the phone until i came across this article so i believe this to be a fib.

I disagree, you may have forgotten about it but as you can see by this thread plenty of people hadn't.

Archived