Keep On Keeping On (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Inactive User

REALLY enjoyed that, especially ………

It will be,”Dexter sighed wistfully, staring into space,“When we’re holding that cute little baby in our arms…”The two girls stared at him and he waved dismissively.“I’m just floating off to a happy place, carry on.”

“Okay, yeah.He seems settled.”Tamara hesitated for a moment.“Well, you know where I am if you want to talk,”she said at last before heading back to the counter.
Ruby looked at Dexter, confused.“Was she trying to have a girlie chat with me?”
“I got that impression.”
Ruby considered this and shrugged.“Be nice to have some more friends around.”

Rosie looked awkward.“It’s just…unless you count, well, how Daisy came along…I’ve never actually gone there with a boy.”
Spencer nodded.“It’s okay.”He got up to leave.“Should I call you in the morning?”
Rosie got up hurriedly and ran to him.“Spencer, wait!I want to, I really really do, I want to have sex with you all over this flat!”She waved her arms about emphatically, then stopped and reddened slightly.“Not straightaway, obviously.And not when Daisy’s in the room, because that would just be wrong.”

Edited by JosieTash

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heath as a hospital porter would be funny I reckon. Whatever happens I don't think he will end up working at the gym again. So it will be interesting to see what Spencer and Maddy do, about not having someone qualified.

I wonder who you have in mind to pair Sasha up with? I can't think of anyone at the moment.

Sooooo glad that Spencer hadn’t just totally bailed after sleeping with Rosie !!!

Hope Sasha finds someone soooon !!!!! She’s AWESOME !!!

Hope Maddy talking about law suits isn’t going to come true !!!

…….and I especially LOOOOOOOVED …..

Nate was finding the conversation slightly bizarre.“Well, are you a qualified brain surgeon?”
There was a flash of anger in Heath’s eyes.“Don’t make fun of me, okay?”

Ruby leaned over and kissed him.She let the kiss deepen, rolling over on top of him.“This is not what we’re meant to be doing!”Dexter protested.
“Still exercise, isn’t it?”Ruby fired back.He considered this for a moment, then nodded.She resumed kissing him, pulling his shirt over his head, as he began undoing her top and caressing her expanding stomach.

I'm sure Heath will feel like his boss, and enjoy bossing Spencer around. Even though they will both be owning the gym :lol:

Oh cool the hint, that Nate and Sasha might be getting together in the near future. Well that was a surprise.

Edited by pembie

Oh cool the hint, that Nate and Sasha might be getting together in the near future. Well that was a surprise.

P.S. How old are Nate and Sasha? Isn't she years younger than him, right?

I was vaguely aware I'd raised the issue of Sasha being single but wasn't going to do anything about it until I realised people were expecting me to, at which point it was a case of sifting through names until one went "Ding!"Sasha would be 19 in this fiction, I'm assuming Nate is around the same age as Heath and Ricky, a bit younger than the actor who plays him, so I'm saying there's about ten years between them.

Sasha & Nate ……coooooool, interesting move ….. love the way you wrote that ….

He saw Sasha’s eyes flick towards Nate and was certain he saw Nate’s do the same.He observed the interaction with interest. “Ah, Doctor Cooper, you’ve met my sister, haven’t you?”
“I have,”Nate confirmed,“But I’m not sure I remember her being quite so grown-up.”Sasha flushed slightly and Nate hastily turned his attention to Ruby.“

BIG good surprise about Heath wanting to buy into the gym ….and about how valuable his boards are !!!

Also LOOVED ......

I’m a husband and I’m a father.I need to be responsible.”
April smiled slightly.“Do you even know that word?”
“I’m learning it.”

“What can I say?I’m a conifer.”