Keep On Keeping On (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Inactive User

LOOOVED that, especially ……

“We make a good team, don’t we?”April asked Darcy quietly.Darcy smiled and nodded.

The WHOLE scene that starts with …..Sasha was crossing the square at college when Dexter grabbed her arm and pulled her to a nearby table.“Dex!”she exclaimed in protest,“I get that we haven’t done much sibling bonding lately but kidnapping me when I’m late for a lecture isn’t on.”

And your characterization of Rosie is soooooooooooo spot on - eg …..“Oh my god, April!”A blonde girl came over to her, babbling her head off.“I can’t believe I’ve seen you here, I didn’t think I was ever going to see anyone from Summer Bay again, which was my choice, kind of, but wow, you’re here and you’re looking great and have you seen Sasha lately?”

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So has Rosie kept her baby in this story?

Yes, she has.Which I think is what happened on the show?She was pregnant last time we saw her, right?

Yeah that's right. The last time we saw Rosie when she was pregnant was in Episode 5786 when she left for the city to live with her dad. So she was never mentioned again ever since Episode 5786 which was weird because she and Sasha were best friends, eh? I hope we will get a mention of her on the show soon...

Great chapter :)

Liked Sasha and Rosie, Maddy catching up. Loved the name 'Daisy' for Rosie's little girl.

Update soon please xx

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~

Your writing Rosie really well so upbeat and very animated. She was very funny in that chapter asking Sasha to fill her in with everything that has happened over the eighteen months. Has she got her sights set on Spencer I wonder?

April there's no way your get much study done with Heath around.

Edited by pembie

I ADORE how true to the show this fic is …..it could sooooo be part of an actual ep [such is the charecteristaion etc] !!!!

I especially liked ….

Ruby sighed.“I’m twenty-one years old, I’ve got no family left, I’ve been to jail, I’m struggling at college and my partner’s family are all hoping he’ll dump me one day.So no, I don’t think this is the best time to be having a baby.”
“I get it, I really do,”Sasha promised her,“I thought I was pregnant after the first time with Casey and it was like this big black hole waiting to swallow me up.But Dex…Dex would be a brilliant father.And the rest of us would muck in.We don’t hate you that much.Actually…I’m not sure if we hate you at all anymore.Can you just think about this?”

Sasha looked through a long stream of photos of Rosie and a small blonde-haired girl playing together and grinning at the camera, interspersed with a few of the girl on her own.“Wow, she’s a real cutie.What’s her name?”
Rosie grinned broadly.“Sasha!”Sasha’s face froze in horror and Rosie laughed.“Only joking.She’s called Daisy.”

“It’s okay, Darce,”Heath said reasuringly, as they hastily sat up,“I was just, um, rearranging April’s clothes.”

Oh and looks sooooooooooo like Rosie is keen on hooking up with Spencer

Aww I love the catchup with Rosie, Sasha and Maddy. I am glad that you brought Rosie back, she was an amazing character, love her little baby's name. It's adorable! Its hilarious how April thinks she will get study done with Heath around, it doesn't work that way!

:lol:

Looking forward to reading more soon :)

I am not sure I like the way Dex is clearly just letting Ruby make this decision on her own, its obvious to me that she doesn't want to and needs reassurance from Dex. Also it seems like Dex is acting out of character by not reassuring her. I know finding out you are going to be a dad is a massive shock but it just doesn't feel that realistic to me. I am probably just nitpicking but just something about it doesn't sit right with me, sorry if I have offended you in any way it isn't my intention.

I like the idea of Rosie and Spencer and love how April and Heath assume they have time for each other and then Domina gets in the middle :lol:

Hope to read more soon.

Hope Ruby changes her mind about the abortion

Otherwise, I REALLY liked …..

Might even give me a legitimate excuse to buy more toys.

Spencer looked at her, bemused.“Rosie, are you coming onto me?”
“No!”Rosie insisted, backtracking desperately, before pausing,“Um, unless you want me to? Because if you do ever want to ask me out, then that’d be fine.I’d probably say yes.Or if you don’t, then that’s fine too, you can say you think of me as a sister and I can say that I think of you as a brother and we can forget all about this conversation and not be awkward.”

Rosie hugged her.“You are the best best friend ever!”She dashed out the door.“I’ve got to tell him and then work out what to wear.”
Sasha looked after the hurricane that had visited her.“Good luck,”she said, bemused.

Heath smiled.“And you know what?Now we have this whole house to ourselves.”He tilted April’s head and kissed her.
They were interrupted by a whine of protest.Domina was sitting on her playmat nearby, glaring at both of them.
Heath sighed and put an arm round his wife’s shoulders.“Almost.”

Phew I'm glad Ruby had a change of heart. It was lucky Dexter was able to talk her around. Just in the nick of time eh? I wonder if April is starting to have second thoughts about being with Heath?

Heath looking for Domina's red giraffe was great, while Kyle and Tamara were there in bed together.

The Rosie and Spencer scene was sweet.

Look forward to more from you. :)

Edited by pembie