Keep On Keeping On (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maddy's helping Heath out at the gym. I don't why but when I read that. The first thing I thought of was

Heath and her might end up having a fling

It could happen right? :lol:

I was surprised you have Kyle and Tamara married to each other.

Oh and Ruby doesn't seem that pleased, that she's having Dexter's baby does she?

Cooooooooooooooooooool that Ruby is preggy !!!!! Maybe she and APril will be able to re-bond when Ruby has her bub [with APril perhaps still looking after Domica] !!!!

I also loooooooooooooooooooved ......

“What, they’ve put the price up on his favourite aftershave?”

“Okay.Yeah.Sure.Er, you do know you’re a girl, right?”

“I had noticed, yeah.”

.“Sasha, you talk to him,”he hissed.

“Why me?”she returned.

“Because you’re the one with all the history with him and you’re the one with the dead parent.”

Sasha stared at him in disbelief.“Thanks for bringing that up.”

“Sorry!I’m nervous.I’m not too good with emotion.I tend to make stupid jokes or say the wrong thing or…”He took a deep breath.“Okay, I can do this.”He walked back into the living room, sat down and looked at Spencer.He tried to think of something inspiring but finally he just sagged. “Sorry, I don’t know what to say.”

Spencer gave him a brief smile.“That’s okay.I’m not sure I do, either.”

There were so many things she could be doing:She should be in college, she could have followed Dex to check up on Spencer, she could be checking out her closet to make sure Dexter hadn’t alphabetised and colour grouped it when he was feeling bored again

I love how true top the show this is …..in terms of charecterisation, ie ……

This is sooooo Heath …..

Finally, he went over and sat down next to her, taking her hands in his.“Sorry,”he said quietly.
April looked at him curiously.“What for?”
“Don’t know.It was just a kind of general sorry.Cover all the bases.”He took a deep breath

…..whilst Dex is ever the dreamer AND Ruby, after all she’s ben thru, is realistic about their sitch and the baby !!!

I liked Heath's cover all the bases sorry to April. It will be good to see how things go when Darcy comes to stay.

It seems that Dexter and Ruby have some very serious thinking to do about the baby. Hopefully they reach the right choice.

Update again soon.