Zombies

Guest pembie

OMG This is soooooooooooo good! I love Zombie I LOVE Neighbours so this is like my dream come true only not until Stingray and Mason get it on, Anyone else ship Stison? No just me.... I missed Mason. I really missed Stingray. Who's Hope?

• 2 weeks later...

Finally made it to the end of this.It was...a bit weird.It seemed to start off being fairly light-hearted, then everyone started taking it seriously (Karl and Susan possibly not the right characters to include, at least not the way they were written?) and then it ended as a kind of comedy horror with everyone dying.The Hope Gottlieb thing felt like they needed a part for that girl to play and just picked someone about the right age.It was only really relevant when she talked about wishing Todd was back and the suggestion that she was in Erinsborough in the 2000s and went to school with Stingray didn't make much sense.I'm tempted to grouse about them getting Mason back for a webisode instead of using him in the actual show, although they got rid of him halfway through anyway.

It's probably daft to criticise plot logic but some zombies retain their personality at first (and David seemingly never loses his), yet some go shuffling with arms outstretched straightaway, Susan gets infected but shows no symptoms other than getting a bit ill, then Karl cures her but never uses the cure again...Aargh!

Still, the line "I should have realised: Paul Robinson responsible for the destruction of mankind" should be printed on a t-shirt.

Archived