Couple Of The Year (by JosieTash) - comments

ScreamingQueen2006

Great chapter, really enjoyed that. I felt sorry for the little girl who saw Ruby, but at the same time I wanted to laugh. I'm sure that's not the last time that family will be talking about this incident. I can imagine it now. "Mummy?" "Yes darling." "Will we see any other people with their clothes off?" "No, normal people don't do that. I'm sure it was only in Summer Bay." "But mummy. Why did that girl that her top off?" Hahaha. :lol:

Jett. :angry: You naughty boy. Having feeling for Ruby, just keep them to yourself, but I have a feeling you won't. lol. :wink: As for the pictures I think it's very apt of his character to want to sell them. I wonder if Gina will see Sasha topless now.

Oh my gosh at the ending there. Can't believe Charlie wants Ruby arrested. I know it was indecent, but still. She's her daughter after all.

Look forward to more soon. :)

Edited by ScreamingQueen2006

This story is soooooooooooooooooooooo amusing It is like my guilty pleasure. I have never read anything so racy and steamy before :lol: It is a very thrilling read :P I wonder if Jett will sell those pics of a naked Ruby. Had to laugh at him having a crush on the girl from next door.

I don't think Ruby will manage to run away from Watson but we will see what happens.

Look forward to more

Edited by pembie