Main characters who never got along

Guest beau_t

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ric and Aden never got along even in 2008 when Aden began to become more likeable to other characters.

Amanda and Beth hated one another but softened towards each other after a while but Beth was always resentful of Amanda for the way she used her father for financial gain.

Morag and Bobby is an obvious one. I think Morag has big regrets about never forming a friendship with her daughter especially after she died.

Rhys and Kane never got along after Dani was sexually assaulted by Kane in 2001 even though they were getting along a little better in 2004 until Rhys had an affair with Shelley behind Beth's back and the two went back to disliking each other greatly.

Overall, Rhys seemed to be hated by many of the characters at the time by the end of his tenure in 2004 barring the likes of Dani and Kirsty obviously.

Do you mean 2001? I'd like to see those episodes. There's quite a bit of 2001 on the web.

Shauna made a brief return in 2002 to get back with Jude. This must have been the time when her and Sally made up for their falling out in 2001.

Ric and Aden never got along even in 2008 when Aden began to become more likeable to other characters.

Amanda and Beth hated one another but softened towards each other after a while but Beth was always resentful of Amanda for the way she used her father for financial gain.

Morag and Bobby is an obvious one. I think Morag has big regrets about never forming a friendship with her daughter especially after she died.

Rhys and Kane never got along after Dani was sexually assaulted by Kane in 2001 even though they were getting along a little better in 2004 until Rhys had an affair with Shelley behind Beth's back and the two went back to disliking each other greatly.

Overall, Rhys seemed to be hated by many of the characters at the time by the end of his tenure in 2004 barring the likes of Dani and Kirsty obviously.

Do you mean 2001? I'd like to see those episodes. There's quite a bit of 2001 on the web.

Shauna made a brief return in 2002 to get back with Jude. This must have been the time when her and Sally made up for their falling out in 2001.

They never really made up. Especially as Jude deserts Charlotte for her.

They never really made up. Especially as in the 2002 stint Jude deserts Charlotte for her.

I must admit I don't remember it at all but I wouldn't have been surprised had her and Sally made up for their differences.

The way Jude ditched Charlotte for Shauna made him unlikeable amongst many.

Morag and Colleen

Celia and Colleen

Nick and Ryan

Alison and everyone

lol at Alison and everyone

Lol, thanks. I know that Alison wasn't technically part of the main cast, but she did fulfill a pretty big part in the sho w, and was involved in some of the most memorable story lines, especially revealing that Bobby was Morag's daughter. It's funny, none of the main cast liked her, they all dksliked her. The best that she had was a love/hate relationship with Lance.

I must admit I don't remember it at all but I wouldn't have been surprised had her and Sally made up for their differences.

The way Jude ditched Charlotte for Shauna made him unlikeable amongst many.

Agreed, I hated that story line. Then poor Charlotte died.

Btw, does anyone else think that Morag loves Bobby all along, and that she wouldn't admit it, not even to herself? Thatbis the impression that I had, and she did turn up to the Bay the minute that Bobby died, and tried to take Sam.

I thought that too, as she couldnt stop herself going to Bobby and Franks wedding and got quite emotional there. However when it was all exposed and her husband left her, I think she genuinely hated Bobby and didn't see it differently until she died.

I agree, but I would call it more of a hateful love than hate.

She did cry at Bobby's wedding suggesting that she loved her but she was very proud woman at the time and would never admit that she might be wrong so she chose to blame Bobby for her and Richard's marriage breaking and went into a complete denial about feeling anything positive towards her daughter.

She did cry at Bobby's wedding suggesting that she loved her but she was very proud woman at the time and would never admit that she might be wrong so she chose to blame Bobby for her and Richard's marriage breaking and went into a complete denial about feeling anything positive towards her daughter.

True, and then she came back immediately after Bobby died. In recent years, she has given subtle hints that she regrets her relationship with Bobby, when they were both in the Bay. It would be breat to have a scene where Morag talks in detail about her regret, all we've had so far are subtle clues.

I started watching the show in 1995, so didn't see the 1993 episodes where she came back and tried to take Sam, though of course I am aware of them. Did she give any kind of account then of regrets etc...? Were Donald, Alf, Ailsa and Pippa surprised to see her, given that she (supposedly) hated Bobby?

Archived