Home and Away star Kate Ritchie pregnant

Guest Mishyy

They should bring this pregancy into Home and Away as a storyline for her

Given that Sally doesn't have a womb following a hysterectomy, I think that's beyond the realms of believability even for the current writers.

As said above though, Kate herself has denied announcing to anyone that she's pregnant, so it's nothing more than trash magazine gossip at the moment.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should bring this pregancy into Home and Away as a storyline for her

Given that Sally doesn't have a womb following a hysterectomy, I think that's beyond the realms of believability even for the current writers.

As said above though, Kate herself has denied announcing to anyone that she's pregnant, so it's nothing more than trash magazine gossip at the moment.

Sorry i don´t understand that first line. What do you mean by womb of following a hysterectomy?

It means Sally doesn't have a womb. It was removed when she had cancer?

Therefore it would be impossible for her to be impregnated, let alone give birth to a child.

When did Sally have cancer? I had to search up womb to find out what it was, i only knew it was livmor which is the Norwegian word for it. i didnt know you could lose the one thing where a baby is carried in while being pregnant

Not much else to explain really, in 2001 there was a scuffle at the drop-in centre and Sally was knocked to the floor. During a routine scan at the hospital they found she had ovarian cancer and as a result had to have a hysterectomy (having eggs frozen beforehand).

We seem to be going a little off topic now anyway, not that there's really much else to discuss in here at the moment.

It's terrible that they have reported that. Can't they just leave celebrities to announce it themselves? Kate could be pregnant but not ready to tell people.

Dannii Minogue had to threaten legal action against a British tabloid as they informed her they would be running her pregnancy front page before she even told her family!

Not much else to explain really, in 2001 there was a scuffle at the drop-in centre and Sally was knocked to the floor. During a routine scan at the hospital they found she had ovarian cancer and as a result had to have a hysterectomy (having eggs frozen beforehand).

We seem to be going a little off topic now anyway, not that there's really much else to discuss in here at the moment.

And they used these eggs to get Pippa? I guess this cancer thing was before Flynn joined the cast of the show meaning before i started watching the show

Archived