10 Years of BTTB!

Dan F

Good to see you Liz! :P Golden Oldies was just for those of us with over 1000 posts if I remember rightly, in the end we just merged it into the General Chat thread. You should take a look at the early pages in that thread, just search for the above mentioned question.... or even the trifle making evening for a damn good chuckle :wink:

The less said about that obsessive person at the hotel the better....and the Pizza Hut incident come to that....and the trouser incident....and him telling 'Thor' to take a long walk off a short cliff.... rest of the evening was amazing though :P

Those long MSN and GC chats were certainly a source of sanity(??!) during some rather long hours of essay writing and rendering films for Uni!

• Like 1

*Hacking into Ryan's account to change his gender to female and his favourite TV show to My Little Pony... I can't remember what he did to deserve it but we Mods all ganged up on his for some reason (but being Ryan, he took it very well)

* MSN group chats well into the early hours of the morning when I really should have been in bed (I had school in the morning y'know!)

*cackles*

And I refuse to look at my old posts.

Definitely a facepalm_zps28d7fef8.gif attitude back then but I have loved every minute of being here.

I must say I miss the late night MSN chats with Dan, Karen, Kat and QA etc. We all must have had more time on our hands then!!

And the April Fool's Day pranks. The massive "staged"fight among staff one year. The word substitution prank.

Good days!!

• Like 1

*Hacking into Ryan's account to change his gender to female and his favourite TV show to My Little Pony... I can't remember what he did to deserve it but we Mods all ganged up on his for some reason (but being Ryan, he took it very well)

* MSN group chats well into the early hours of the morning when I really should have been in bed (I had school in the morning y'know!)

*cackles*

And I refuse to look at my old posts.

Definitely a facepalm_zps28d7fef8.gif attitude back then but I have loved every minute of being here.

It is fun when you join a forum as a teenager and still is there a decade later after having grown up and stuff isnt it?

They certainly didn't when I was little. They still had steam trains.

You have the same birthdate as Alf stewart. How cool isn´t that?

I was a kid in the 90s and 2000s and i don´t know when forums where first created but i have seen forums from late 90s so it must be before that, i know allot of people at my age has been on forums as kids, gaming forums etc

• 4 weeks later...

I know it's late but Happy Birthday BTTB :)

I'm relatively new as I only joined late 2012 when I was pretty depressed at the time and spent a lot of time looking at what other people were saying and tending to stay mostly in the background myself. I think BTTB has been a great place for me to come when I have been feeling down as it has been a great atmosphere and everyone here seems to be very warm and welcoming.

I look forward to enjoying another 10 years of BTTB :)

• Like 1