Wedded Miss (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Inactive User

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVING this fic !!!!!!

The ultrasounds sitch was sooooooooooooo awkward, incl the technician raising an eybrow at the whole sitch.

I like feisty Sasha ….still having issues with Ruby/Dex ……

and I especially loved this …..

April sighed.“So, if we’re sharing this bed, what exactly does that mean?Are we treating this like a slumber party or are we, I dunno, together?”
“Do you have to label everything?”
“Yes, it’s how my brain works.”

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa that Xave is back .....loved the can i see some ID bit !!!

VERY thought provoking chapter, with lots of coooooooooooool bits and pieces, like ….

“No, it just means I’ve lost the bet I had with Kyle.You and Heath?”

Xavier grinned at her.“Just keeping tabs on all the local crims.”He saw Ruby look away, shamefaced.“Too soon?”

“Have you finally been paying attention to Facebook statuses?”Ruby asked.
“No, I put my foot in it with April earlier so I got Jett to give me the list.”Xavier looked at Dexter. “So, are you planning to date all my ex-girlfriends?Because there’s only Sasha left and that’s…”
“Bermuda Triangle,”Dexter confirmed.

“No?Think about it.We live together, we eat together, we see each other every day.I’m the one you moan to about your assignments, you’re the one I talk to when I’ve had a hard day at the gym.We have sex when we feel like it.What exactly do you think other married couples do that we don’t?”He stormed out of the flat.
April suddenly found she had a lot to think about.

I didn't like this chapter much....nothing against your writing its great as always, just don't like April and Heath declaring love for each other and such. Even though I'm not much of a fan of either pairing I would prefer Bianca and Heath to be able to work it out but pretty sure that's not happen. Even so, looking forward to more and seeing where this goes. :)

Edited by Danni02