Wedded Miss (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so Ruby and Dexter's date went really well I had a feeling that it would. Dexter's a lucky dude.

I was suprised at how easy things went for April and Heath there with their chat to Bianca about the baby. I guess things won't be as easy for them when the baby is born.

Look forward to the next chapter.

Even though I had a feeling something might have happened with Dex and Ruby when she appeared back in the bay I was still a little shocked to read it. Dex and Ruby could be interesting.... Didn't expect Bianca to be pregnant. I am sort of hoping she and Heath work things out but not sure that's going to happen. :(

VERY gladly surprised by Ruby & Dex getting carnal !!

Bianca was more than reasonable ….. and I loooooved this ……

Dexter gave her an amused look.“And what, you’re ashamed of me?”
“More like didn’t want to explain ‘Hey there, this is the guy I nearly killed.’”
Dexter nodded understandingly.

REALLY muchly enjoyed that, especially ....

“So what are we going to do about it?”
Indi thought for a moment.“We’re going to find ourselves some pitchforks, drive her off the nearest cliff then tie Dexter up in his room until he comes to his senses.”
Sasha looked at her curiously.“Really?”
Indi gave her an eloquent glare.“No.

“She’s not my rebound girl!”Dexter protested,“Or…maybe she is.But I didn’t pick her, I met her and…I like her.Actually, I can’t really remember a time when I didn’t like her.I mean, not like her in the sense of liking her but…”
“I get that you’re friends,”Sasha interrupted,“But do I have to be friends with her too?”
“No.But I’d like you to.”
Sasha tried and failed to avoid his puppy dog look and sighed.“Okay, just for you.”
Dexter put his arm around her and led her back inside.

Heath shrugged.“She looks hot in a bikini.”April punched him on the arm.“Not as hot as you.”
“Also not the point, Heath!”April snapped, puncturing her speech with light punches to his chest.
“Fine, fine!”Heath protested,“She’s hideous, she’s a terrible surfer and he must need his head read to choose her over you, which isn’t me complimenting your looks because apparently you don’t like that.”He paused.“That any better?”
April let out a deep breath.“Thanks.”

.“Hey, we’re married, aren’t we?We have conjugal rights.”
“No idea what that means but it sounds fun.”

I'm back to not really liking Heath and April again, well I guess it's April I mostly don't like here :lol: Dexter is far better off with Ruby. April and Heath's relationship is far too messy for him to worry about now. Kind of feel sorry for Bianca she's the one who has the short straw here, even if she is having Heath's baby Bet there's going to be a load of bad blood between her and April when it is born.

I loved Indi and Ruby's awkward chat about where Indi gets her hair done and Ruby's new shoes, and Indi's pitchfork line

Great chapter look forward to more.

Edited by pembie