Wedded Miss (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man I can't tell you how annoying I found April in this chapter <_< She hasn't really done much to earn Dexter's forgiveness and she does come across as very hard done by party when she was the one to get married. Heath better watch out here because I feel the only reason April wanted to sleep with him, was because she feels that Dexter should forgive her if he managed it with Ruby.

Good Chapter look forward to the next one when you get the chance.

I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY enjoying this fic !!!!

in this chapter, i especailly LOOOOVED ....

Dexter sighed.“Come on, Irene, Ruby used to live with you.”He glanced at Roo, who had joined them at the counter.“And you.”He turned to Leah, who was also at the counter.“And…you.”He paused for a moment, looking puzzled, then went on.“You know she’s not a bad person, just give her a fair go.”

.“You know something?You go ahead and do your care in the community thing, rehabilitating the town psycho.I’m through with begging for forgiveness.”

.“What are we watching?”
“Swans and Carlton ,”Brax answered.
April looked at him, none the wiser.“What’s that, badminton or something?”

“April, what are you doing?”Heath asked.
“I’m being a Braxton,”April answered,“That’s what I am now, right?This is what Braxtons do, sit in front of the AFL with a beer.Right?”
“Pretty much sums it up,”Brax agreed.

I was surprised that Bianca's pregnant I didn't see that one coming. I think Heath and April need to think about what they really want there's definitely chemistry between the both of them.

It is a nice friendship you have going with Dexter and Ruby.

WOAH that Bianca is preggers !!!!! …..and Dex and Ruby are an interesting duo [given the circumstances]

ADORED sooooo much of the dialogue …..like ……

“Oh god.”
“That’s what you said before,”Heath muttered sleepily.
“Oh god,”April repeated,“What have we done?”
“Nothing we haven’t done before.”

Do we have to come in here every morning?”Ruby asked.
Dexter put his arm round her.“It’s part of my early morning ritual.Get up, argue with sisters, have breakfast, have coffee at the Diner with Ruby.Hi, Leah, is our usual table available?”

“Do you think she knows?”Heath asked in hushed tones,“That we slept together?Again?”
“How can she know?”April whispered back,“No-one knows, it’s only just happened.”
“She could have us under surveillance or something.”
“She’s a high school principal, not ASIO!What’s she doing here?I thought we were still persona non grata with her.”
Heath looked confused.“We’re not allowed ice cream?”